Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 6 Discussion

Would you allow a person who rejected you to live with you?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the days when Big Brother would rip into a housemate and nominate them from eviction himself if they tried to communicate with the outside world during nominations? I miss those days.
Remember in season 1 where someone tried to write a msg in the sky about Johnny being a snake? 🐍

That Kissing Cam game was the lamest challenge since the time they did musical chairs, and that at least had the excuse of being done under the height of lockdowns. No such excuse this time.

I'm glad he saved Taylah. Got a bit carried away with the fastforward again, so missed a lot of it, and/or saved myself from it. What I'd give for SooBong and Sarah-Jane to be sitting over in a corner having an interesting conversation instead of another shot of a nice bum by the pool.

Well that was a crap episode.

So, so boring.

First we have Love Island, complete with barely-there bikinis, kissing 'tasks' and lame questions.

Then nominations, the highlight I guess.

Followed by the most irritating housemate being given the chance to save somebody.

So of course he saves a piece of attractive (I guess?) wallpaper, and the crawl through a convoluted secret door into... a speakeasy, with hired extras. Just... WHY? It isn't interesting.

Followed by the most irritating housemate being given the chance to save somebody.

So of course he saves a piece of attractive (I guess?) wallpaper, and the crawl through a convoluted secret door into... a speakeasy, with hired extras. Just... WHY? It isn't interesting.
The remaining 150,000 just need to switch off this show like me. Trust me, it’s better for mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back