Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…oh my god!… I’ve only just noticed this thread!… (open your eyes Sticky… open your eyes!)… some great stuff so far… keep up the great work my friends… please keep them coming… my bloody computer keeps cutting out on me whenever it feels like it at the moment… (it might be overheating or have a short I guess?)… it may stay on for a few minutes here and there then just cut itself off so me doing some Photoshops may only come along every now and then… I may have to do a bit of Photoshopping and keep saving it before my computer cuts out again… just do it in stages until I get the final result I guess?… I may see what I can do on this IPad if my stupid computer keeps making it too unbearable to create Photoshops…

…I remember the ‘good old days’ when we were in full swing and pumping them out like frenzied maniacs… shit they were good days eh?… I don’t expect to see that same thing here but even a small amount of fun and giggles will be great so please keep doing them peoples… I need the laughs… thanks for starting the thread Thing my good friend… cheers. 🖥⌨️💻🙂

…I remember the ‘good old days’ when we were in full swing and pumping them out like frenzied maniacs… shit they were good days eh?… I 🙂

It was a lot easier back in the good ol' days. The official BB websites would have lots of good quality photos of the housemates from photoshoots, often with different expressions. Then every day they'd be posting live blog updates with photos of what was going on in the house. It made it so much easier to get inspiration. It also made it easier to execute ideas.

So something like this.

meangirls_stacey.jpg

I could just go on BB's website, look a bunch of good quality pictures of housemates. Find a pouty Estelle picture. Cut the heads off everyone and make an image. Whereas now I would have limited official photos, very limited range in expressions. I would never bother having an idea and watch an episode looking at every frame to try and find the right expression. It's good to have an idea, quicky do it and upload.

Currently, I am just screenshotting random stuff if it looks interesting. Most of the time doing nothing with it. Do we really need me adding poop to Johnson sitting on the diving board with some caption, "dropping the kids off at the pool" probably not.

…I finally got a Photoshop done!… my computer kept cutting out but I got there eventually!… I just kept having to ‘save’ my work and kept restarting the computer until I got there in the end but at least I’ve proved that it can be done that way… ha!… fuck you computer!… anyway… I’ve used one punchline from a joke that I did in an Episode thread but stuff it!… I used it anyway lol!… cheers.

ADBF7A9E-AE51-4D91-924B-79D79FEAB4C0.jpeg

Back