Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

You guys are so funny. This thread is better than the show.

I remember learning about people being called a “pot-plant” during the 2013 season. It’s not a phrase we use in the US. Very apt description.

Off topic: I also learned about rizzoles, “putting tickets on yourself” and “cutting [someone else’s] grass.”

The funniest thing about the last one - it actually happened while my brother-in-law was away in a trip and their (male) neighbor mowed their huge yard.(they live on a few hilly acres that end on the Shenandoah river in Virginia. It’s a bit dangerous for my sister to mow it herself)

My brother-in-law was not happy.

I told my sister about this Australian expression and we still all laugh about it.

Last edited:
I remember learning about people being called a “pot-plant” during the 2013 season. It’s not a phrase we use in the US. Very apt description.
I first heard the term 'Pot Plant' back in the early 2000's whilst listening to the Behind Big Brother podcasts :)
Archived Behind Big Brother Podcasts
My interpretation is that a 'Pot Plant' is someone who does nothing, well, their only role is to make the background a little less dull.. It's a classic term for the Entertainment Challenged Housemates :bawling:

Last edited:
…aw man!… I PM’d my good friend up_all_night about whether or not I could use some of his screenshots that he posted in the ‘Episode 10’ thread the other night because they were so good… he told me that it wasn’t a problem… he then sent 60 screenshots to me to use if I wanted!… I had a mental meltdown with so many punchlines to so many images!… (it was a a mental mind fuck to be honest lol!)… there aren’t many resources out there for good screenshots to be honest so these are really appreciated… I had a few (not many) but now?… woohoo!… so here is the first of many to come… thanks so much up_all_night… you’ve made me a very happy chappy indeed!… I won’t forget this my friend… cheers

B353DD09-A1AB-4ED2-839B-527A5113ECFC.jpeg

Back