Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 6 Discussion (17 May, 7:30pm)

How should the makeup of this year's housemates been for this series?

• All Stars

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • All Originals

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Mixed

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, kebab guy was too fast. Who's nominated? I missed everything after Jaycee was up.

I know, right....

"Sorry, I didn't mean to lead you on..........."

(Well you under the f***ing doona cover, with your election ad pokin' her in her fun jubblies - what'd ya expect???????????)
Great line for a chick wanting to break up with a klingon bloke.
" I dont hold your hose mate. Piss off"

Neanderthal like, it’s the hanging arms.
monkey-cool.gif

Catching up again tonight;
  • Yeah I think Tim was just restating facts but maybe could’ve used a smidgeon of tact if Tully is that sensitive about it.
  • Trevor off to the side among some plants overlooking and commenting on the Tim/Tully shift haha.

I hope Ol’ Pillow Flipper doesn’t win the challenge! I actually don’t mind who goes from those three. Be good to see one of the J Crew say ta ta, and it’s true about poor Lulu, she needs to be a bit more strategic. I thought it was rich Tim saying the newbs‘ votes were all over the place…he was pushing for Lara and flipped to Lulu at the last minute. That could have screwed with the OGs’ strategy, so he can’t really accept congratulations for any brilliant moves. I’m wondering if Dave hasn’t just said to the other OGs that he wasn’t into block voting from the get go. No one ever seems to bother telling him who to vote for, and he always just goes his own way. He always has a valid reason for his vote (and I can’t see him bending to Tim’s will). Good for him.

• Still just under about a quarter of the potential money won with help of Reggie but at least they doubled it.
  • Dave is beside himself at the food possibilities
  • This vintage footage of 2003 quality.
  • Wahhhh Joel hasn’t kissed me yet. Maybe he’s just not that into you. oh Maybe he’s… Wouldn’t it be a Twist if we got a triangle happening between Aleisha, Joel, Tim and/or Dave?
  • Ok, is that some music underneath this Drew Sam moment I hear? Are we going with couple names? Dram? Sarew? lol.

• Still just under about a quarter of the potential money won with help of Reggie but at least they doubled it.
  • Dave is beside himself at the food possibilities
  • This vintage footage of 2003 quality.
  • Wahhhh Joel hasn’t kissed me yet. Maybe he’s just not that into you. oh Maybe he’s… Wouldn’t it be a Twist if we got a triangle happening between Aleisha, Joel, Tim and/or Dave?
  • Ok, is that some music underneath this Drew Sam moment I hear? Are we going with couple names? Dram? Sarew? lol.
Srewm …like a weird mushroom.

So who squealed and let the OG’s know the newbies were aiming for Trevor?

Tim was being a total dick tonight to Tully - he’s probably got his nose out of joint because the producers have given her the HOH power and a big entrance. Noone can take the spotlight off The Tim Show so he’s going to keep poking away at her.

Drew and Sam must be boring housemates - and why would anyone else want to use the spa? I almost want Sam gone so Drew can do as he said and takes no prisoners. Is he all talk though?

Drew did a good job of not too obviously losing the competition and ensuring Lara could be put up.

FFS why have a go at Tully for talking to Joel - late arrival needing to scramble because Tim’s not trustworthy and will probs use her as a shield and is doing everything he can to point out all her old weaknesses to the newbies. Still smarting over people remembering Tully and Drew from your season and not you Tim? Bazinga!!

And bye Lara - for the bitchy comment about Tully not pulling her weight in the comp and for basically cornering and bullying Estelle into an answer re her voting.

Can we pray for a miracle that Lulu win the Second Chance comp? (only because I want Lara gone … but really? any of those 3 wouldn’t be a great loss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back