Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 6 Discussion (17 May, 7:30pm)

How should the makeup of this year's housemates been for this series?

• All Stars

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • All Originals

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Mixed

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning McQueen

Drew gave Sam a very public orgasm, but will his ex cause performance anxiety?

Speaking of Sam and Drew, will their counterparts ordered from Wish also start a fauxmance?

And with the possibility of housemates getting it on, will Tim fuck everyone with his strategic play?

These questions, and many others, will be answered on the next episode of Big Brother.

…evenin’ all… I can’t for the life of me think as to why any of the TV Channels haven’t given Tim his own ‘Tonight Show / Hey Hey / Don Lane / Steve Vizard / Graeme Kennedy / Graham Norton’ type of variety show?… he’d be a natural for it… the weird zaniness and vibrant energy and spontaneous humour that exudes from him naturally on Big Brother would shine through in abundance…

…just imagine him interviewing overseas guests visiting Australia?… imagine what questions he would ask them?… he would be irreverent lol!… they wouldn’t know what hit them!… overseas stars have no platform on any variety shows at the moment where they can get to promote themselves live and just have fun live on any variety shows anywhere in Australia at the moment… we only see them on morning shows or The Project of whatever…

…I remember when I was watching the Don Lane Show once when Dr Hook appeared on the show… the manic mayhem that ensued was hilarious… imagine Tim going back in time and interviewing them back then?… it would have been heaven on a stick!… lol!… imagine his show having a ‘Red Faces’ type of section?… it would be pure pleasure to watch lol!… Tim has a natural talent to pull it off… there is a big hole in Australian TV for a show like this… Tim would fill it perfectly… I’d watch it!… that’s for sure… “DID YOU HEAR THAT TV CHANNELS OF AUSTRALIA?”… cheers.

It's been 13 years this year since Rove wrapped up at the end of 2009, there hasn't really been a regular show like that again on Aussie TV (unless I'm forgetting one). Menwhile you've had the ones in the US like Jimmy Fallon, James Corden, even the Daytime stuff like Ellen and Kelly Clarkson more recently doing ok in that variety/chat show arena (obvs Ellen pre all the Behind the scenes scandal and drama).

I feel for the "Pawns" as they called themselves last night, it does feel that its a bit of an OG's Show, with Tim being the main character in this program, hence he is getting most of the screen time. Although his sidekicks. Pretty Boy Drew & his cohort of mistresses are getting their fare share, along with the other OG's..

Then for a few minutes each episode we get to see one or two of the 'pawns' :biggrin::bawling:

I'm wondering if people are reading "All Originals" as "All OGs" in the poll. Originals here means newbies, doesn't it, @Lightning McQueen?

Yes it does.
It's been 13 years this year since Rove wrapped up at the end of 2009, there hasn't really been a regular show like that again on Aussie TV (unless I'm forgetting one). Menwhile you've had the ones in the US like Jimmy Fallon, James Corden, even the Daytime stuff like Ellen and Kelly Clarkson more recently doing ok in that variety/chat show arena (obvs Ellen pre all the Behind the scenes scandal and drama).
Hey Hey It's Saturday returned for a year in 2010...

OK well "all noobs" is winning.

I wasn't fast enough to start today's thread for my poll:

Is Farmer Dave:

- a top
- a bottom
- mixed

?
Timely, as I've been seeing some articles about how Grindr is now adding the 'Side' descriptor option for those that aren't as fussed with the back end .....activities LOL.

…evenin’ all… I can’t for the life of me think as to why any of the TV Channels haven’t given Tim his own ‘Tonight Show / Hey Hey / Don Lane / Steve Vizard / Graeme Kennedy / Graham Norton’ type of variety show?… he’d be a natural for it… the weird zaniness and vibrant energy and spontaneous humour that exudes from him naturally on Big Brother would shine through in abundance…

…just imagine him interviewing overseas guests visiting Australia?… imagine what questions he would ask them?… he would be irreverent lol!… they wouldn’t know what hit them!… overseas stars have no platform on any variety shows at the moment where they can get to promote themselves live and just have fun live on any variety shows anywhere in Australia at the moment… we only see them on morning shows or The Project of whatever…

…I remember when I was watching the Don Lane Show once when Dr Hook appeared on the show… the manic mayhem that ensued was hilarious… imagine Tim going back in time and interviewing them back then?… it would have been heaven on a stick!… lol!… imagine his show having a ‘Red Faces’ type of section?… it would be pure pleasure to watch lol!… Tim has a natural talent to pull it off… there is a big hole in Australian TV for a show like this… Tim would fill it perfectly… I’d watch it!… that’s for sure… “DID YOU HEAR THAT TV CHANNELS OF AUSTRALIA?”… cheers.
I agree he would be brilliant! Even just like a wacky weather man on the morning shows. It’s crazy to me that he hasn’t. He was doing some radio and stuff before and after BB but he must have made an intentional decision to step away from that stuff for whatever reason.

ready to go for tonight

Me tooooo :woot:

Ready for some Tully drama.

18a465fc40e1664ae6010cd839193bec24a9211c.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back