Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle looked so hot in the extended vote video when she was called up... and I'm not even into girls!
I was thinking the same thing.. In fact I replayed her diary room vote and hot was the word that came to mind.. I'm a little biased as I'm into girls.
Ive always thought Estelle was great

Edit.. That looks like a suck up post.. I didn't realise E was posting here this am..

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing.. In fact I replayed her diary room vote and hot was the word that came to mind.. I'm a little biased as I'm into girls.
Ive always thought Estelle was great

Edit.. That looks like a suck up post.. I didn't realise E was posting here this am..
It’s funny I was just thinking. I hope my presence hasn’t made people have a different organic opinion. It probably has oops

Episode 4 - 6.16 mark maybe the reason Dave voted to keep Mel. He had a bond with her, align himself with the newbies and he won't get voted. I should of said watch it from when BB is telling them about the Venting machine.

Last edited:
It’s funny I was just thinking. I hope my presence hasn’t made people have a different organic opinion. It probably has oops
No its super cool to have you post.. Ive found you to be an interesting person and an easy HM to like and support..
I was a little embarrassed about my "fan" post.

I hope Joel doesn’t last long. Also not really vibing with Aleisha either. Again it might be the edit but her saying to Layla how the challenge might be scary but being in the eviction chair is worse…argh

Overall I enjoyed this episode. I think Drew won’t last long in this game though. The newbies will just keep going for him until he’s gone. Which is a shame because I want to see how he will play this game. If the newbies were smart they would try to get Tim out. He’s the one that can sway the votes in the eviction room with his speeches. I hope Tim picks off all the newbies haha

Mel also basically flipped on Lulu's friendship. Lulu says its was once Mel realised Lulu was on the outer? It was hard to watch Lulu be so upset because her and Mel were really close, that was her perception.
I feel like Mel was scrambling to feel validated by Joel and show that she was in the J squad when in fact Joel couldn’t give a rats!! So she stabbed actual friends in the back! Lara also the same!

…I can‘t see that Sam is ‘sultry’ or ‘sexy’ or ‘seductive’ to be honest… just because she’s an ‘intimacy coach’ Big Brother doesn’t make us all go “oooooh!… she’s an ‘INTIMACY’ coach!… that makes her a seductive sex goddess!… she’ll be a great storyline for Drew”… Drew is drawn to her because his dick is drawn towards her… not because he has a ‘love’ for her… but because his dick has a ‘lust’ for her… Drew should get away from her as quick as possible if he wants to survive in there any longer methinks!… cheers.

I know people hate Joel and he's not my favourite either, but give him credit for seemingly being the only person who has figured out that none of the newbies have a chance to win against a single OG in a public vote (except maybe Tully but even then I wouldn't lock it), they just aren't that interesting (and TBH are probably being edited worst than the OGs too but they wouldn't have known that).

I know people hate Joel and he's not my favourite either, but give him credit for seemingly being the only person who has figured out that none of the newbies have a chance to win against a single OG in a public vote (except maybe Tully but even then I wouldn't lock it), they just aren't that interesting (and TBH are probably being edited worst than the OGs too but they wouldn't have known that).
There’s something about the J-Crew/Squad that turned me off them. However I actually think Joel is a good player. Watching his intro video on 7plus gave me appreciation for him. He knows how to play the game. It’s just hard to actually root for anyone who is going against the OGs

…if I was one of the OG’s and was asked back for this season… I could honestly say that I wouldn’t be upset if I was ousted out because… to be honest I had my time in the Sun when I was in there the first time… I’ve said it before… I’d treat it like a free holiday and would just veg out while shit stirring everyone (especially Joel and the newbies) just for the pure fun of it… why get upset?… you’re just trying to relive a great time in your life… so you don’t win the money… big deal… you just make your fans happy for being there again… shouldn’t that be enough?… cheers.

Last edited:
…if I was one of the OG’s and was asked back for this season… I could honestly say that I wouldn’t be upset if I was ousted out because… to be honest I had my time in the Sun when I was in there the first time… I’ve said it before… I’d treat it like a free holiday and would just veg out while shit stirring everyone (especially Joel and the newbies) just for the pure fun of it… why get upset?… you’re just trying to relive a great time in your life… so you don’t win the money… big deal… you just make your fans happy for being there again… shouldn’t that be enough?… cheers.
Exactly right Sticky. Especially so for those of them who won their previous seasons, they could just enjoy the ride and have as much fun with it as they can.

Exactly right Sticky. Especially so for those of them who won their previous seasons, they could just enjoy the ride and have as much fun with it as they can.
…Tim / Drew / Estelle and Reggie for instance could have great fun just fucking around and giggling all the time… they could be like School kids misbehaving and getting into trouble with the Headmaster (Big Brother)… what could he do?… evict them?… big whoop!… lol!… cheers.

This thread tonight was way better than second & third episodes, so much fun for
me to catchup to the episodes with. Unless it was my mood lol.

Just have not had time to watch but I got to see the end.

I don't hate Joel. I'd be quite happy to douse him in oil and slide all over him for an hour or two. Just don't want him to dominate the challenges and make it to the finale.
Judging by this article, you'd probably be in with a chance.

Btw I must be so old, cos I had to google what "swole AF" meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back