Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…were all of the housemates in that promo circling around Tully and Sam having a scrag fight and shouting out “fight fight fight!” or was that just wishful thinking on my part?… cheers.

I was 95% confident Drew was staying in .... because of the edit...
They spruiked about how Drew & Sam had their first kiss tonight, but right up to the vote - they hadn't shown it ?????
So I thought, is hasn't happened tonight & I very much doubt he'd shove his tongue down her throat on the way out, so it must be a celebratory kiss when they're alone... and he has to stay in the house in order to be alone with her if we're at nomination time.... :cool:

Doesn't Tully have a boyfriend already? Producers trying to bring up "old drama" for their abysmal ratings
I wouldn't put it past them. Its a bit like how Swifties were still so heavily invested in 10 year old drama between Taylor and Jake Gyllenhaal dredged up by the All Too Well 10 Minute version + music video last year that I'd like to think they're both well and truly emotionally dealt with by now. haha. BUT WHERES HER RED SCARF JAKE? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back