Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drew has always come across like he thought like he was too cool for BB - like it was beneath him - that is why it was surprising he came back. This contemptuous attitude is obviously just an attitude he portrays about most things - I am too cool for relationships - I am too cool to treat women with respect etc.

Drew has always come across like he thought like he was too cool for BB - like it was beneath him - that is why it was surprising he came back. This contemptuous attitude is obviously just an attitude he portrays about most things - I am too cool for relationships - I am too cool to treat women with respect etc.

It’s interesting that the females he cozies up with on TV move on pretty promptly once they get a taste of him outside the house…

Pretty shit finale TBH. Brenton got 4th and Estelle and Gabby 7th and 8th and they only spoke to Estelle about Tim and ignored the other two. Tara's one liners/ outfit were basically the only good thing about the finale (although Reggie winning was nice for her and her kids, it was pretty anticlimactic as everyone knew she was winning).

With Reggie always going to win, you can't help but feel a bit said for Johnston and Taras. They had no chance in the end.
i always said, it was reggies game to lose!!
A list of HMs that weren't included in any finale segment: Jules (Intruder) Brenton (Intruder) Gabbie
sucks they didn't talk to gabbie, and they didnt give her much airtime during it either!
in what is no big surprise Tim has confirmed the housemates had to organise their own afterparty
smh that sucks but also i hope they had a good time at least blow off some steam
But it was obvious they were mouthing off because they too felt this show was shit.
LOL this.. the josh guy was more down the "hey remember me" avenue and drew was like "you can't one up me" vibe lol

I've liked this season the most of the seasons on 7 - didnt even give VIP a try. I do miss the channel 10 era of the show tho. After the end of each 10 season i wouldnt know what to do with myself afterwards. Big Brother was spose to be a social experiment loosely based on 1964, now it's just Survivor in a house.

I work Tue-Thur nights, so that's meant needing to catch up on 7Plus. This was the first year of the 7 version that i actually didnt give up watching on catch up halfway thru - and that was coz of the OGs. I especially loved Estelle and Tully this season, with Gabbie and Taras being my fave of the newbies. Tho I'm glad Reggie won.

Thought it was pretty awful that they didnt speak to all the HMs at the finale, would of loved to of heard from them all.

Finally getting to watch
Sonia and Tim...same makeup LOL
Poor Tully.....but wow she came off good this time and Drew not so much

Tully possibly benefited the most from returning, public perception-wise. Anyone I know who watched was really happy to see her and disappointed when she left. Her heart-on-her-sleeve-no-matter-what approach never bothered me like it did other people anyway. She was always authentic! Watching this time around compared to her first season you could really see the growth and that type of arc is what tv shows want. She got the short end of the stick with the promos but I think most people could see through those.

Tully possibly benefited the most from returning, public perception-wise. Anyone I know who watched was really happy to see her and disappointed when she left. Her heart-on-her-sleeve-no-matter-what approach never bothered me like it did other people anyway. She was always authentic! Watching this time around compared to her first season you could really see the growth and that type of arc is what tv shows want. She got the short end of the stick with the promos but I think most people could see through those.
Agree ,I really liked her this time around and I didn't her first season.

Back