Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So just to expand on the story of the warm up guy falling off the stage … I’m still laughing about this.

He was playing “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred and he was trying to get one of the housemates to do a catwalk model along the stage. There was a gap in the stage between the little catwalk up to the screen and where the housemates were seated. So he’s trying to get one of them to get up and they were all basically ignoring him.
He takes a step back and all of a sudden disappears and falls backwards in the gap in the stage and next thing I see his feet up in the air.

Layla stood up and kinda just looked at him. I don’t think she quite knew what to do. Trevor ran over to help him up.

He got up and seemed uninjured. Made jokes about workers comp and tried to see if any cameras caught it haha.

Once we knew he was ok, there were many laughs in the audience. It was pretty funny 😂

Looks like a bunch of old housemates were at the after party too. Based off of Instagram I've seen Garth, Sarah, Gabe, Christina and a few others that made it. Probably were at the finale too.

Looks like a bunch of old housemates were at the after party too. Based off of Instagram I've seen Garth, Sarah, Gabe, Christina and a few others that made it. Probably were at the finale too.
Probably there only to chase a night of glory and being treated liked celebrities that they weren't able to experience at their own finales due to COVID restrictions.

Probably there only to chase a night of glory and being treated liked celebrities that they weren't able to experience at their own finales due to COVID restrictions.
Probably I think there's definitely people who just want to associate with and support Big Brother as much as they can since their season.

Then you've got the others who want to get themselves away from BB as much as possible (Sophie and Chad come to mind)

Tim left the after party, recorded an episode of his podcast and then went back! It’s worth a listen. He talks about his relationship with Estelle, Tully leaving her phone in an Uber and other behind the scenes stuff. One interesting bit of information that he mentions is the pressure appearing on a reality show puts on the contestants personal relationships - quite a few housemates have broken up with their partners while the show has been airing.

She won on sympathy. What world are you living in?
I'm living in an Australia that backs a struggler, relates to down to earth and picks its winners not just on game play but how much the contestant needs it also (reminds me of Caseys win on IACGMOOH)....so proud...happy for Reggie!
And a world where someone like Taras can shake off a villians edit and take the peoples champion to the final knowing he cant beat her for those same reasons .....well done lad now go get on survivor!

If BBAU goes around again I'm sorry Sonya its time to go....she had her moments but they were far and few between, i did skip thru some interviews as she was that cringey ....and they need to find a better balance between social experiment, challenge emphasis and instigating drama...with more show time for the social...bonding and having fun ....i struggled watching this format and dont know ifi could stomach it again...but then I'm a sucker for BB so....

Tim left the after party, recorded an episode of his podcast and then went back! It’s worth a listen. He talks about his relationship with Estelle, Tully leaving her phone in an Uber and other behind the scenes stuff. One interesting bit of information that he mentions is the pressure appearing on a reality show puts on the contestants personal relationships - quite a few housemates have broken up with their partners while the show has been airing.
I wonder who broke up if they did. Glad Tully’s relationship is still going. Such silliness asking her if she was still in love with Drew.

Just listened to Tims podcast.. yes it was entertaining with little tit bits for us from the live show last night.
His moments with Estelle getting his jacket signed, the hug and a few tears was loverly.. I know there is some angst there so I hope they square it away and enjoy the wonderfull memories they created.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taras wanted to take Reggie and Aleisha to the end because he thought he'd be able to beat them easily given their gender.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he took out Brenton out of fear that Brenton would get votes because he was better looking than Johnson

What a terrible analogy. He basically implied he was making the best of a bad situation. Yikes.
What a crass thing to say, and on that stage. I did always think she seemed way more keen than him, lunging in for another suction cup. Just think, how much other footage we could have seen of more interesting stuff than those two slurping away, if Drew had had an ounce of self-control and some care for Sam's feelings. Just, eh, you're there, you'll do, I guess. On the other hand, his shamelessness is pretty funny.

Back