Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 3 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Which royal are you most excited to see return?

• Reggie

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Layla

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Trevor

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is @Estelle.Landy ACTUALLY Estelle?

nnnn *deletes post history*

Hi sis,

I hope you had fun filming this season.

Please feel free to answer any of the below:

a) Do you still talk to Ray?
b) What does Ray smell like?
c) ...did you see it?

Xoxoxo
Funny story …

Ray smelt great. Ray was easily nearly my favourite housemate.

Hi yes it me.

Don’t worry I’ve seen your messages. Chose to keep scrolling lol

Attachments

• F5165E92-4EF1-4642-BD5B-3B7EBE089F7F.jpeg
    F5165E92-4EF1-4642-BD5B-3B7EBE089F7F.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 66
What a massive cop out for Lara.
She had agreed not to put Joel up, but still cried crocodile tears over which one to choose.
Funny how she wouldn't call which side of the pillow was which, but the loser just happened to be Mel.
LOL at Mel's "but I'm SO NIIIICE!!!
Yeah, like that's going to save you.

These people don't close drawers and cupboards. Would irritate me to no end.
I feel like all I did was close doors and draws and the fridge hahaha.

I highly doubt that. Ben Norris said he was upset not to be asked and knows plenty of others were too. I think Ben from Brisbane is upset also.
Thank fuck there was no sign of Ben Norris. Big brother actually said at one stage “Ben Norris will be nowhere near this house”. Tim and I shouldn’t have been that happy to hear that… but we were.

Oh look Sticky I’m speaking my truth and being a semi-bitch.

Yeah. This is a disjointed mess. The royalty vs newbies feel forced as hell. So heavily edited akin to a hollywood movie re-shoot for the umpteenth time. Smash grabs abound so you never feel settled watching any scene. The house looks like a 24/7 private medical clinic with a dose of mushrooms. And zero focus on personalities and building rapport between housemates. At this stage I just hope for a cameo from surly swimming in the sewers and fouling up the water supply whilst absolutely dissing on channel 7 as a giant cesspool of an organisation. And Surls knows a few things about cesspools and drains so Id trust his judgement.

There is a part of me that wants to be enjoying watching this season. But I'm really not and I've caught myself looking at the time quite a bit tonight just to see how much longer until it ends so I can move onto doing something else.
It’s these bloody long episodes. Should be 1 hour opening, 1 hour second get-to-see- day 2, then half hour shows and finally a Sunday night eviction. This extra long format really tests our patience tbh

…I wonder if Sonia’s first question will be tonight… “so Drew… have you porked Sam yet?… you’ve been there for 10 minutes so you’ve had plenty of time”… cheers.
I'm waiting for there to be some working in of some classic phrases such as 'Do you know the extent of your Charisma', 'Game On Molls' and 'Shut The Front Door!' maybe fora secret task. Or when the alarm sounds, everyone has to strip and do the Frozen Chicken position, or whack their PJs on and do the Bum dance in 21 seconds. LOL

And the Prop of the Day Award goes to……the flip cushion! Lara, you’re supposed to CALL it BEFORE you flip it! Otherwise it looks like you’re just using the cushion as an empty crutch and were just going to pick The Mel of Melbourne all along, perhaps because she’s one of the lower rungs on the house pecking order ladder, so there’ll be less retribution blowing back on you than picking the boring “hot” guy Who’s predictably popular. So much for integrity and friendship.

Appalling Excuse for a Human Being Award goes to the boring blonde one who said something about “blind as Reggie” in the diary room. What a disgusting, insensitive comment about a really lovely person struggling with a terrible disability.

The games are so tedious.
Why do we need all these Survivor/It's A Knockout style endurance games taking up airtime when we could be watching some actual housemate conversations? Why all the gimmicks with hidden housemates and pretend sewers?
We aren't getting to know anyone beyond nomination talk.
Thankfully we have Estelle here to shed some light on what really went on.

Appalling Excuse for a Human Being Award goes to the boring blonde one who said something about “blind as Reggie” in the diary room. What a disgusting, insensitive comment about a really lovely person struggling with a terrible disability.
Hell yeah. That immediately put her on my dislike list (as well as her telling us how fantastic she is).

Yeah. This is a disjointed mess. The royalty vs newbies feel forced as hell. So heavily edited akin to a hollywood movie re-shoot for the umpteenth time. Smash grabs abound so you never feel settled watching any scene. The house looks like a 24/7 private medical clinic with a dose of mushrooms. And zero focus on personalities and building rapport between housemates. At this stage I just hope for a cameo from surly swimming in the sewers and fouling up the water supply whilst absolutely dissing on channel 7 as a giant cesspool of an organisation. And Surls knows a few things about cesspools and drains so Id trust his judgement.
I agree with you, but I do think it’s an improvement on the last couple of seasons where there was zero natural conversation or genuine character development. I think because of the OGs we’re getting a better peek into proper interactions, which makes me very nostalgic for the old days. Reggie’s season was my fave. I loved the rapport between Chrissie and Dan and all the drama surrounding Jo. So much to love about that year!

I agree with you, but I do think it’s an improvement on the last couple of seasons where there was zero natural conversation or genuine character development. I think because of the OGs we’re getting a better peek into proper interactions, which makes me very nostalgic for the old days. Reggie’s season was my fave. I loved the rapport between Chrissie and Dan and all the drama surrounding Jo. So much to love about that year!
BBau 3 was one of the best seasons in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back