Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 29 Discussion (10 July, 8pm) (Sunday)

Who will be the final 3?

• Reggie, Taras & Brenton

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Reggie, Taras & Aliesha

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Reggie, Taras & Johnston

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Reggie, Brenton & Aliesha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reggie, Brenton & Johnson

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Brenton, Johnson & Taras

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Brenton, Johnson & Aliesha

• Brenton, Taras & Aliesha

• Johnson, Aliesha & Taras

• Reggie, Johnson & Aliesha

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
Although I will point out. When Estelle was in a betrayed situation and said, "I stepped off" people were literally arguing that is the same equivalent of a lie as Taras staring someone in the eyes, telling a premeditated lie. Then bragging to BB about his lying. Taras supporters were unwilling to afford Estelle any lee-way for a human moment.

But she didn't step off. She changes the story to suit herself & garner sympathy.

She's made false allegations about HM's heaps of times & people believe her shit.

Estelle has lied to HM's & then did the opposite.

They all lie on BB to try to further their game.

Taras DID outplay everyone but the viewers don’t reward that 😩
Taras won’t win. The public is not vibing him at all.
I’m more and more sad that the reality is that he can’t win. It’s not fair.
Taras has played an amazing game and is a worthy winner, problem is the public wouldn’t vote for him even if Reggie wasn’t there…should have played survivor
🤷🏻‍♀️
The format and production is fundamentally to blame. They keep hyping "challenge beasts" and that the aim of this version of BB is to win as many challenges as possible... but when somebody actually achieves that, they give them a villain edit and do everything in their power to get those who haven't actually won challenges (Reggie...Johnson...) to the finale.

Taras is making it really hard to justify not voting for him to win.
Then vote for him. Simple.

I'll be sending the maximum number of votes from multiple IP addresses in favour of Taras tonight, in the hope that it makes some difference. Not just because I want him to win the most, but anything to avoid Johnson going anywhere near it...

I would have thought jury management was part of this version of BB - and we are the jury!
It's funny that you think he hasn't been playing jury management with us since the moment he decided to go public on these forums / be more vocal on social media.

I love Taras but even I can see that there's slightly more to the Twitter and forum posts, one-on-one DMs he's sent to members, following fans on Instagram and sending voice messages to multiple people on social media in the lead-up to these final weeks. Don't be so gullible, y'all*.

*I say as I still vote for him.

Why is Australia mad at Taras for being good at the game
There is a lot to unpack here. Some will blame his actions earlier in the season, and respectfully there's probably many reasons, but psychologically I can guarantee that one of them is if he was fundamentally "hot" (...arguable...) then the public would be ALL OVER him - even after the Tully and Estelle drama. There is still plenty wrong about Australia and how our society perceives others. MAFs is a clear example of that.

Taras is unapologetic in his game moves and is doing extremely well in the challenges. But Australia will never take to somebody who thinks and acts the way Taras does if they don't look a certain way or fits a mold that our society is often ridiculously built upon. I am not saying this because I agree, far from it, but historically this is the truth.

Replace him with someone who looks like Brenton and tell me Taras would still be getting the same amount of hate and people calling him the names that he's currently been receiving...

Thing is... they did attempt to prevent Reggie from making the finale... then the game was rigged to put her back in...
KIND of. I don’t think ANYONE intended to get rid of Reggie that night.

I think they have all wanted Reggie to make it to the end, and mostly for compassionate reasons.

Can someone genuinely answer me this, because I don't care enough to recall...

How many challenges did Johnson win this season?
According to wiki he never won a challenge where he could nominate people, but he did win two second chance challenges when he was up for nomination to get himself out of the hotseat.

It's funny that you think he hasn't been playing jury management with us since the moment he decided to go public on these forums / be more vocal on social media.

I love Taras but even I can see that there's slightly more to the Twitter and forum posts, one-on-one DMs he's sent to members, following fans on Instagram and sending voice messages to multiple people on social media in the lead-up to these final weeks. Don't be so gullible, y'all*.

*I say as I still vote for him.
Oh, I don't doubt that. Plus a natural reaction to want to defend himself and correct misapprehensions, etc.

I just would have thought someone as controlled, usually, and well-masked socially in this game, as Taras might have tempered his emotional response towards Reggie not sticking to the plan! Good for her, I say. I love seeing this new side.

There is a lot to unpack here. Some will blame his actions earlier in the season, and respectfully there's probably many reasons, but psychologically I can guarantee that one of them is if he was fundamentally "hot" (...arguable...) then the public would be ALL OVER him - even after the Tully and Estelle drama. There is still plenty wrong about Australia and how our society perceives others. MAFs is a clear example of that.

Taras is unapologetic in his game moves and is doing extremely well in the challenges. But Australia will never take to somebody who thinks and acts the way Taras does if they don't look a certain way or fits a mold that our society is often ridiculously built upon. I am not saying this because I agree, far from it, but historically this is the truth.

Replace him with someone who looks like Brenton and tell me Taras would still be getting the same amount of hate and people calling him the names that he's currently been receiving...
Not sure about the public but the people here voted him as the hottest male housemate on my thread (he came second though, still a lot of votes Lol). Which is odd to me because he is not someone I'd consider "hot" as well.

Not sure about the public but the people here voted him as the hottest male housemate on my thread (he came second though, still a lot of votes Lol). Which is odd to me because he is not someone I'd consider "hot" as well.

It’s no secret I, and a few, others, led the charge on that one. Hence my “arguable” comment.

He is obviously attractive to many. But that’s not what I alluded to when I made the comparison.

It’s no secret I, and a few, others, led the charge on that one. Hence my “arguable” comment.

He is obviously attractive to many. But that’s not what I alluded to when I made the comparison.
Though I think he is not attractive to those outside of this forum, or the general public. He just has a huge fanbase here. I understand it.

Thing is... they did attempt to prevent Reggie from making the finale... then the game was rigged to put her back in...
They did but a true superfan would know that you need to leave it as late as possible to get rid of someone who they are clearly building the show around as a big character or else they will just get saved. The newbies timed it perfectly with Tim but they've not got it right with being more worried about not making the final 3 than about the 100 per cent chance that they lose if she is there for me.

Because he's the Greatest (fan) of All Time, In The World. :biggrin:
Didn't he say something last night about 'Superfans' like (him and Reggie)?:
Yet he hadn't even seemed to have heard of her at the start of the season.

Oh gosh the scale from brenton never watching a show to Johnson being a super fan. I hope he has done his homework because I’d love to see some questions about bb being asked and him answering.

Back