Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 29 Discussion (10 July, 8pm) (Sunday)

Who will be the final 3?

• Reggie, Taras & Brenton

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Reggie, Taras & Aliesha

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Reggie, Taras & Johnston

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Reggie, Brenton & Aliesha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reggie, Brenton & Johnson

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Brenton, Johnson & Taras

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Brenton, Johnson & Aliesha

• Brenton, Taras & Aliesha

• Johnson, Aliesha & Taras

• Reggie, Johnson & Aliesha

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
BIG MOVE BY REGINALD WOO HOO.....

She might not be able to influence the game by winning challenges, but she can play the same way they do - when she needs to :biggrin: 😍
Think so too. She doesn’t do it in a confronting way which is smart and leaves her moves when the time is right. I think she knows she can get away with being the naive and “dumb” player so will use that to her advantage which in itself smart.

She’s the only woman left, so even if you’re not familiar with her, she has an advantage there too

Taras upset that someone lied?
Surely even the Taras fan club can see the hypocrisy in that.

Taras

Why? They have no problem with all the lies he's done.

The main problem with this lie was that it wasn't about strategy, it was done just to make Reggie feel bad.

Nah... I've said all along. Being upset / hurt INSIDE the game is normal and understandable. As long as Taras doesn't start going around trying to make out like Reggie is a bad person now!

It reminds me so much of Survivor.. When the 'leader' of the group for that voting day or week dictates who is to be evicted and then a blindside happens... ooooooh arrrrr... don't they get shitty.... ,,,

it's almost like they're thinking. HOW DARE YOU, THIS IS MY GAME, I DICTATE WHO STAYS & WHO GOES :roflmao:

I can’t believe this is the Sunday show we get. I get it they don’t want to leave finale for Wednesday with origin night, however they could have done the show Thursday. For a Sunday show and leaving it to give us two back to back challenges to watch was really frustrating. If I wanted to watch these type of shows I would watch the floor is lava with my kids

out of the remaining 4, taras has played the best game and won the most challenges.
will be voting for him if he makes the finale.

i don’t know what reggie was thinking going against taras‘ vote and keeping johnson in the game.

…I’ve loved the way that Taras has been brutal in putting people up for eviction and has owned it when confronted by people straight to his face… as well as winning a lot of challenges he has played a masterful strategic game… I’ve been so pleasantly suprised by this… he’s been a pleasure to watch… that being said… I still think that Reggie will win this but if not… I hope that it’s Taras… so glad that Aleisha went tonight… most probably Brenton tomorrow night hopefully… thanks for the fun tonight folks... nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

I think it's been obvious throughout this season of BB that I want Reggie to win. 😁

If Reggie doesn't make the top 3, then good luck to Johnson. I think out of the remaining newbies left, I can only hope he takes it out as the winner.

Sorry Brenton, but I can't see you winning BB2022. 😬
For me, Brenton hasn't done enough to warrant the win. I would be happy with either Taras or Johnson. Not sure if Reggie will make to F3 after tonight.

…I’ve loved the way that Taras has been brutal in putting people up for eviction and has owned it when confronted by people straight to his face… as well as winning a lot of challenges he has played a masterful strategic game… I’ve been so pleasantly suprised by this… he’s been a pleasure to watch… that being said… I still think that Reggie will win this but if not… I hope that it’s Taras… so glad that Aleisha went tonight… most probably Brenton tomorrow night hopefully… thanks for the fun tonight folks... nite all… sleep tight… cheers.
I agree mr s, if not reggie then I don’t mind Taras winning either. I would love to see him and Tilly from last year so challenges together if they choose to do another bb with familiar hms. Especially since I feel the ones this time round are not really getting a shot being in the house with former hm legends

Oh god. Just went on Insta and joined Estelle’s live. The first thing I hear is her saying her biggest regret was ‘stepping off in the challenge and trusting Taras and that it’s a ‘beautiful quality’ of hers, but it’s why she lost the game. 🙄
Can’t believe this narrative is still going on.

Back