Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Fuck me Seven. Math isn't hard. That ad said there has been 265 housemates since 2001. There's actually been 273 if you don't count CBB/VIP.

Clowns.
Well they bullshitted along in everything else. Why not the stats too?
😆
Just like them airing multiple times Tim saying no one in the world has won twice. Ch7 dont give a fuck
😆

Maybe they don't count the ones who walked or got booted for bad behaviour. They aren't invited to final night because they're non housemates.
BBAU hasn't had eight people that fit into those categories though, there's only four (that I can recall) - Belinda, John, Ashley, Josh (2012).

Oh wow, I'm so happy. Tim is finally GORN....

He sealed his own fate by not saving OG's, so although he might have the gift of the gab (well, not tonight :roflmao: ) his gameplay was wrong - should've kept OG's in... The Newb's got ya.. :biggrin::cool:

To be fair what final three would see Brenton win? Even a Johnson/aleisha/Brenton final he is not winning.

You guys are better at remembering past seasons than me. Has an intruder ever won Australian BB?

Found it a SoDramatic! article says Brenton was only in 1 ep of Neighbours as a 'Hospital Security Guard' and has a couple other credits in other things in the last few years.

I think Aleisha doing her make up is like the new smoking. I remember when going to have a smoke was the office equivalent of being kept up to date with the gossip. As a non-smoker, that always frustrated me! I do wear make up though ...
I took up smoking for a while years ago because it was the best way to get to know my work colleagues was to join them on their smoke breaks. If I was inhaling their second hand smoke anyway I thought I may as well smoke a few.

Yeah I'm not sure how to feel about Tim this series.

Liked him at the start, was unsure as it went on as let me down a bit when he messed with other OGs, but at the very end I liked him again and am not sure whether I should feel sad for him or not.

Like should this have been the way it ended for him this series? Or possibly if he worked with the other OGs better he could have gone a bit further? Not really sure.

OK, only one OG left. And it's Reggie who people still seem too scared to nominate ...

... so, do we now see the newbies all implode when they have to nominate? They won't have any idea what to do now. "What, I have to nominate a newbie, err, umm, ahhh!?" It will be like taping buttered bread to a cat's back and then pushing it off a box. Will the cat land on it's legs, or will the bread win the battle and try to land on the buttered side? Neither. It will remain suspended in mid-air and just spin around and around and around. A perpetual engine. These newbies will have no idea what to do now. 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

Back