Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Did bb say to Estelle that it was an honour? I don't remember. I know he did with other Ogs but i don't think i heard it when she left

Fuck me Seven. Math isn't hard. That ad said there has been 265 housemates since 2001. There's actually been 273 if you don't count CBB/VIP.

Clowns.
Maybe they don't count the ones who walked or got booted for bad behaviour. They aren't invited to final night because they're non housemates.

Tim was gracious in his exit. No resentment at all and showed his appreciation for all the remaining hms. You will be missed tim. All his mischievous, trouble making, fun but perceptive approach to the game and show has been a highlight for me. No one is quite like him and I feel without him there it won’t be nearly as entertaining

Only now?

Well, despite the overly produced and edited (and predictable) show, I have actually enjoyed watching it ... especially watching Tim. Sad that it did go a little pear-shaped for Tim with his Twitter comments ... that kind of soured things a little ... but, regardless, his gameplay, his logic, his thinking, his manipulation ... it has been good to watch.

So, yes, "only now".

Back