Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
I only just realised with that Tim recap - Gabby got evicted last week and they never showed her intro package. She was the only one that didn't get one aired in the early weeks of the season and we thought we'd see it when she gets evicted. But nope.

Maybe we'll see it on finale night? 😂

dropping in late again tonight; ah the challenge was on already? Ill have to catch up on it later. Theres gotta be something else on tonight then to pad it out another 50 minutes, it cant be all scramble talk from here can it?

Show finishes at 8:44 tonight, so we only have 25 mins left.

I'm starting to wonder if Brenton really didn't know the game when he entered, and he called it a "strategy" to pull the wool over the viewers' eyes? Or am I just doubting myself?

HAHA Brenton thinking that if he is up against Tim & Reggie that he would win!!!?!
That is the most moronic comment ever!
I could be misremembering, but Brenton is Hillsong right? I suspect if he did get to whenever it is people actually GET to vote, there'd be a bit of momentum there. Seems to happen a bit with Hillsong people competing in reality TV.

Last edited:
The one thing I have realised in the last two episodes is how much time aleisha sits on the floor doing her make up while the boys chat with her.
I think Aleisha doing her make up is like the new smoking. I remember when going to have a smoke was the office equivalent of being kept up to date with the gossip. As a non-smoker, that always frustrated me! I do wear make up though ...

I could be misremembering, but Brenton is Hillsong right? I suspect if he did get to whenever it is people actually GET to vote, there's be a bit of momentum there. Seems to happen a bit with Hillsong people competing in reality TV.
He is a Christian. I’m not sure if he is Hillsong affiliated.

I only just realised with that Tim recap - Gabby got evicted last week and they never showed her intro package. She was the only one that didn't get one aired in the early weeks of the season and we thought we'd see it when she gets evicted. But nope.

Maybe we'll see it on finale night? 😂
I think we did see one. She stated she doesn't back down from conflict. I liked Gabby because of her package. She reminded me of my daughter, comes across quite nice and sweet until you do something to piss her off and then it's gloves off she'll rip your head off and you never see it coming. An undercover meat axe.

Back