Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Tully, does BB actually commentate during the challenges or is it just for our benefit? Cos I’d really like him to shut the fuck up, so would be annoying whilst actually competing.

And is it the same voice we hear?
Oh no, he talks to us! Basically tries to troll us to get a reaction.
Some people- like Estelle, loved it. It would help distract her and she'd have a full on conversation to pass the time.
Other people- me, wish he'd just STFU. It was so annoying!

All this strategy to get to this point and Australia is going to vote for Reggie to win simply because she's Reggie. What a waste of fucking time the whole season has been.
I wouldn’t count your chickens. Taras and even Aleisha are the most deserving.

Oh no, he talks to us! Basically tries to troll us to get a reaction.
Some people- like Estelle, loved it. It would help distract her and she'd have a full on conversation to pass the time.
Other people- me, wish he'd just STFU. It was so annoying!
Haha I think Jeff and JLP do the same thing on Survivor. Would drive me insane! Estelle is incredible … she just went to another place. Endurance almost unmatched.

As much as I don't want to see it, there really has been a bit of a history of BB being a boys club. It struck me watching back last nights episode that Aleisha was the only woman left (pre Reggie coming back). I don't think people should make allowances for gender, but things like the J crew or whatever they were, is reminiscent of earlier BB's where alliances were based on gender.

It was always a bit disappointing and I do think the way the Estelle narrative has been pushed by people like Taras and Tim also plays into that. I hope that's not how this season goes down. I'm not a fan of Aleisha at all (how can she not like animals?!) but I see the game she has played, the absolute clear headed strategy and there is something to admire there.
Definitely! I think she’s played a smart game and prepped the newbies to keep their head on from the small edits we see of her.

The one thing that I was glad to see go was that J crew.

All this strategy to get to this point and Australia is going to vote for Reggie to win simply because she's Reggie. What a waste of fucking time the whole season has been.

When it was announced she was on the show, you knew it was all over for the other poor suckers.

I wouldn’t count your chickens. Taras and even Aleisha are the most deserving.
Australia always turns the final vote into a popularity vote making all the strategy redundant. There's no way she isn't winning at the end.

Taras was deluded in the Diary Room conversation that we saw tonight saying he thinks he will win against Reggie. There is no chance of a newbie winning against her.

Back