Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Ok, deep breath, I'm going to try and keep up with this thread tonight whilst watching the show. I don't know how everyone does it!

I've been really enjoying reading back the threads, a lot of people here have such considered and interesting perspectives.

As a side note, I am sad to see Tully and Estelle stop posting ...
I normally tune out at the challenges stuff until the end before the winner is announced

Ok, deep breath, I'm going to try and keep up with this thread tonight whilst watching the show. I don't know how everyone does it!

I've been really enjoying reading back the threads, a lot of people here have such considered and interesting perspectives.

As a side note, I am sad to see Tully and Estelle stop posting ...
I'm here! Just less insight to give on these latest ep's.
Regardless, I'm here! 😉

I just realised I wasn't listening to the rules and have no idea what the fuck they have to do. Oh well. Not like it really matters.

I kind of have to agree a little there. I think she has been underestimated and due to not causing controversy with big names kind of was brushed under as non existent
As much as I don't want to see it, there really has been a bit of a history of BB being a boys club. It struck me watching back last nights episode that Aleisha was the only woman left (pre Reggie coming back). I don't think people should make allowances for gender, but things like the J crew or whatever they were, is reminiscent of earlier BB's where alliances were based on gender.

It was always a bit disappointing and I do think the way the Estelle narrative has been pushed by people like Taras and Tim also plays into that. I hope that's not how this season goes down. I'm not a fan of Aleisha at all (how can she not like animals?!) but I see the game she has played, the absolute clear headed strategy and there is something to admire there.

Tully, does BB actually commentate during the challenges or is it just for our benefit? Cos I’d really like him to shut the fuck up, so would be annoying whilst actually competing.

And is it the same voice we hear?
I would imagine he does. There’s a psychological element to it.

I’d prefer anyone win but her.
She hasn’t been capable of understanding what is going on, and BB gave her a pass out of the one of the challenges because she was deemed ‘medically unfit’.
That was ridiculous and so unfair on everyone else.
But then you could also say it's 'so unfair' on Reggie to be made to do challenges that don't take her condition into consideration whatsoever. Though she has never complained and always tries her best!

Back