Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Bwahahahah Taras thinking he's played a better game than Aleisha!!! As much as I don't like Aleisha, she's had so much more composure and strategy that Taras even wishes he had.
I kind of have to agree a little there. I think she has been underestimated and due to not causing controversy with big names kind of was brushed under as non existent

Bwahahahah Taras thinking he's played a better game than Aleisha!!! As much as I don't like Aleisha, she's had so much more composure and strategy that Taras even wishes he had.
He hasn’t been evicted like her. So there’s that.

Ok, deep breath, I'm going to try and keep up with this thread tonight whilst watching the show. I don't know how everyone does it!

I've been really enjoying reading back the threads, a lot of people here have such considered and interesting perspectives.

As a side note, I am sad to see Tully and Estelle stop posting ...

Do the people here who hate the thought of a previously evicted housemate winning the series hate the idea of Reggie winning now?
I’d prefer anyone win but her.
She hasn’t been capable of understanding what is going on, and BB gave her a pass out of the one of the challenges because she was deemed ‘medically unfit’.
That was ridiculous and so unfair on everyone else.

Back