Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 28 Discussion (6 July, 7:30pm)

Which is the best format for BBAU?

• Pre-recorded (challenges, HOH noms & HM noms)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pre-recorded with HM noms only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Original live BB as like the first few (no fake evictions, games etc)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Recent live BB with games for rewards but HM noms

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Live BB with challenges, HOH noms & HM noms

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No BB - its run its course, bury it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live 24/7 BB on its own channel (like Foxtel pay per view, or 7 Mate, maybe 7 Reality)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
I’ve been binging BBUK and I think it’s brilliant, they really like to fuck with the HM’s heads. It’s a late night show so they show more, the drama is intense sometimes and every task usually creates more drama. The producers don’t even care about editing the show in some sort of way - they always show clips that give us real genuine insight (we see HMs speculate a lot on how they might be perceived)

My only con is that they do vote to evict, which means you get a lot of out personalities out too early.
God, you've been sucked in if you're watching the more recent seasons. BBUK in it's final years was way more corrupt than even BBAU. Producers had their favourites and manipulated accordingly, not even having set rules on how the nominees were determined (sometimes it was top 3, sometimes anybody with a nomination, I think at least once they decided the nominees were safe etc.) TBF the BBAU producers have been consistent with their nomination rules - they just manipulate the evictions instead.

I think at least once they decided the nominees were safe
At least when they did that it was because the boring housemates weren't getting nominated, so they reversed the nominations and then decided to evict four of the borings to try make the show more entertaining since there were lots of complaints of how lackluster the first few weeks were to watch.

So I don't hold that one against the producers (also because we later found out that the four evictions in a night was actually mandated by Channel 5 and producers had no choice but to comply).

I don’t know what Tim’s pathway to a win is. He was too focused on not sitting beside OGs at the end that he’s allowed too many newbies to remain. He got rid of Tully too soon and losing Drew and then Gabbie has left him with few options outside of challenge wins. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t go tonight.
This exactly. Too focused on getting rid of the other OGs, and now he's found himself outnumbered. Lmao

just watched yesterday's episode and I swear Tim now looks at Aleisha, Taras, Johnson and Brenton as if they are sharks circling him 😂
the newbies are ready to pounce. lol 😳

…evenin’ all… nothing to do with this show tonight but… I just wondered… when this run of Big Brother ends next week… I’d like it if we all could continue posting as a Live’ group as we do now because I enjoy it so much… is there anyone that wants to keep us all posting ‘Live’ with a show like ‘Million Dollar Island’ for instance… it looks like it’s going to be a cross between ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Survivor’ methinks with a bit of ‘Love Island’ thrown in the mix… just imagine the one downfall in the show though… 100 people start off on the island… that’s the potential for 50 ‘showmances’… bummer!… oh well… it’s better than nothing I guess?… if nobody is interested I won’t bother to start a thread for it… it’s just an idea… cheers.

…evenin’ all… nothing to do with this show tonight but… I just wondered… when this run of Big Brother ends next week… I’d like it if we all could continue posting as a Live’ group as we do now because I enjoy it so much… is there anyone that wants to keep us all posting ‘Live’ with a show like ‘Million Dollar Island’ for instance… it looks like it’s going to be a cross between ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Survivor’ methinks with a bit of ‘Love Island’ thrown in the mix… just imagine the one downfall in the show though… 100 people start off on the island… that’s the potential for 50 ‘showmances’… bummer!… oh well… it’s better than nothing I guess?… if nobody is interested I won’t bother to start a thread for it… it’s just an idea… cheers.
Is there going to be another survivor this year?

just watched yesterday's episode and I swear Tim now looks at Aleisha, Taras, Johnson and Brenton as if they are sharks circling him 😂
the newbies are ready to pounce. lol 😳
I’ll be very sad to lose Tim, but thankful he has lasted this long. Getting rid of him would be the smart thing for the newbies to do!

What is the format tonight? will it be like a Monday night format?

We can have our own BB forum house.

We all enter at once & see what happens.

I will be tossed over the fence by the majority within mins.

So I will become the host. I just need admin rights. :whistling:

Back