Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
oh i think i recall that actually. when ben met bert newton in the house?

did ben receive the majority of Save Votes from the public during his fake eviction?
No they brought Bert and Patti in for Ben's birthday.
But yes, they disguised the eviction as a double, evicted Mikkayla who had the lowest number of save votes, and fake-evicted Ben who had the highest.

I do have to wonder, if they knew there was 6 days left and there was only two evictions left, did the remaining housemates ever suspect that the evictions were fake? If any of them had watched the previous season on 7 (I'm looking at you super fan Johnson) then a double eviction in this show should indicate a fake eviction.

I do have to wonder, if they knew there was 6 days left and there was only two evictions left, did the remaining housemates ever suspect that the evictions were fake? If any of them had watched the previous season on 7 (I'm looking at you super fan Johnson) then a double eviction in this show should indicate a fake eviction.
Did they know how many days were left though?

HMs: "Hey BB, how many days left?"
BB: "Big Brother will get back to you". (not)

Did they know how many days were left though?

HMs: "Hey BB, how many days left?"
BB: "Big Brother will get back to you". (not)
He told Reggie on Day 48 that there was 2 weeks left. I would guess so yes. There was also a scene where someone said "there's x days left"

Back