Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Ooooooh only 25 mins to go for the Arcade Show Australia Has To See .... or was that last nights shit without the arcade crap O_O

Perhaps tonight is The Show AUsTraLia Must Watch Because Inflation Has Gone Up So Much We've Had To Ditch Netflix, Fukstel, Disney & Shit, And Just Watch Free To Air Rubbish...

I'm bored, I'll go back to watching Reels on FB for a while....

…evenin’ all… all the way through this show I’ve always wanted Tim to win this show… even though he has been a very naughty boy at one stage when he had a go at Estelle… he’s still my all time favourite… he is masterful at this game whether you like him or not… if he doesn’t win this then I hope that it’s either Reggie… Estelle or Taras… there are 4 people that I hope win this… if my luck is like every other year none that I HOPE win it actually do most times… except for the year Tim won his… even though both Reggie and Estelle are in the ‘I’m not fucking gone yet’ room… I just hope that one of my choices wins it this year… I could do with the good feeling again… just to make my day… lol!… cheers.

No, fake evictions should be barred completely from Big Brother Australia.

When Channel 9 and Channel 10 did their fake evictions, it was acceptable (plus it very rarely happened then) because:

• When Bree (2004) was fake evicted, it was merely a mistake as she didn’t have the highest ‘Vote to Evict’ %.
  • When Travis (2014) was fake evicted, it was just to prank the housemates, he had the highest ‘Vote to Save’ %.
Meanwhile Channel 7 literally pick and choose to fake evict the people who receive the largest majority of eviction votes, and it seems to be a common practice throughout all their seasons. - SJ got way too many chances from this, but thankfully didn’t end up winning when it came to the public’s decision.

Obviously Estelle will win this challenge, as if it requires any effort at all, poor old Reggie she can't see s***, so she's not gonna win anything

No, fake evictions should be barred completely from Big Brother Australia.

When Channel 9 and Channel 10 did their fake evictions, it was acceptable (plus it very rarely happened then) because:

• When Bree (2004) was fake evicted, it was merely a mistake as she didn’t have the highest ‘Vote to Evict’ %.
  • When Travis (2014) was fake evicted, it was just to prank the housemates, he had the highest ‘Vote to Save’ %.
Meanwhile Channel 7 literally pick and choose to fake evict the people who receive the largest majority of eviction votes, and it seems to be a common practice throughout all their seasons. - SJ got way too many chances from this, but thankfully didn’t end up winning when it came to the public’s decision.
They did it with Ben in 2013 too :)

Also, it's starting :D

I didn't vote coz I don't mind either way. Bit of a surprise now and again is always interesting/fun/annoying.

Back