Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
If there's a problem with it 7 shouldn't do a pre-record or be more specific to housemates about what is allowed.

I thought they were told they weren't allowed to comment on SM until after the final.

They are allowed on their social media etc to influence too. I agree either channel 7 needs to not pre-record or if they think it is a problem they need to be more defined with the housemates with what the rules are - eg no internet use (social media/forums etc) until you are evicted.

I thought they were told they weren't allowed to comment on SM until after the final.
7 actually wants them to use social media. They send them images of their time in the show for each upcoming episode hoping they'll post it to help promote the episode.

I didn't say it wasn't great to have Estelle, Tully, and Taras post here. It has been "mixed."

Trying to influence others about the housemates that they would know are still in for the running is a different thing.

To be fair, they all tried that. Their own spin on things that happened. People are remembering it differently.

What it's been 6 months & some are still bitter about how things went down on all sides.

All the outrage of Reggie getting evicted etc. It's a game after all.

Yes Reggie would be upset at the time, but I don't think, she would hold it against anyone 6 months later.

Last edited:
7 actually wants them to use social media. They send them images of their time in the show for each upcoming episode hoping they'll post it to help promote the episode.
So therefore someone with a broad reach on social media is always going to have an advantage in the final. You would need to keep that in mind when voting people out too.

They are being told what to use. Not have world war 3 on what went down.

Some of the contestants who make money as ‘influencers’ were able to negotiate their contracts so that they could continue to use social media to a varying extent. Others like Gabbie weren’t even allowed to go live on Instagram until their eviction.

Their own spin on things that happened.
Clarifying things that they were involved with, that happened. That is different to disparaging the character of another contestant. And I don't think anyone could pretend the new cast have anything like the social sway as a major fan favourite from a previous season posting here.

Clarifying things that they were involved with, that happened. That is different to disparaging the character of another contestant. And I don't think anyone could pretend the new cast have anything like the social sway as a major fan favourite from a previous season posting here.

I don't want to be attacked about by the hysterical cult followers again. lol

IMO: Nothing has changed in 10 years.

Some of the contestants who make money as ‘influencers’ were able to negotiate their contracts so that they could continue to use social media to a varying extent. Others like Gabbie weren’t even allowed to go live on Instagram until their eviction.
Really? How do you know that? That seems unfair.

There are certain members commenting tonight who I literally recall commenting the same shit 10 years ago... don't worry about them. One of those members only talk shit about the female HMs as well (and in the past) whilst making excuses for all of the other male HMs. Make of that as you will.

Also tired of people constantly trying to gaslight Estelle and make claims about things she's said when she hasn't. She never accused Tim of being an abuser, but he made that false accusation that Estelle did anyway (when she said her and Tully were punching bags in the game) and likened her to the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp situation.

She's also never said she was bullied in the new 7 era of the show either, but of course certain members will love to make that false claim to fit their anti-Estelle agenda.
Precisely on point.
Even with the whole Ben 2012 situation it was a lot the power of deduction from others suggesting he was a bully. Before I went on stage in 2012 Finale they said to me " don't say anything about bullying" at that stage I had NO idea what they were talking about...
Reason I haven't bothered trying to justify anything is because we have seen Taras in here on his campaign trail justifying everything.

Personally, I let the edit do the talking. Stand by my game and know I can sleep at night.
Love it or hate it I played a bloody awesome game and survived so many odds that were stacked against me.
Proud as fuck of the reception I have received and the incredible following yet again I have managed.
So thrilled to have been part of this season, as difficult as it was on so many levels. Loved it!
Pony power MFs, now for REGGIE TO BRING IT HOME. This is BB after all, not Survivor, I know who very obviously has my vote if she gets to the final 3!

It’s crazy how hard her detractors have being working since yesterday. It started before the show had even aired. She’s now apparently responsible for all the trolls on social media, the war in Ukraine and the rising cost of living 🙄

Oh yeah and if you like and support her you’re only doing it because she posts here!
Too much yes and lol!

I have read a myriad of things I have been blamed for… i am expected to be the Mother Mary… even if others are untoward to me as well. Oh to have this much power 🙄🤍

Burger was soooo 2005. 2023 will we have?
Fish-Tacos-with-Green-Sauce-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Back