Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Of the newbies, I want Johnson to win. Taras just makes me sick. But I do think he has some funny moments.

And Tim is getting stale. He should've gone a long time ago, at least instead of Dave.

It's all so weird that HMs have been posting and tweeting etc prior to their eviction on the show, and that has actually created and/or fuelled hostility and drama. Seven's pre-recorded format sucks so much.

Agree. I do enjoy interacting with HMs and reading their insights and opinions. But, the fact the show is pre-recorded does mean that things that would otherwise not receive too much attention with a live show can linger based on the time viewers (and former HMs) have to wait before the next episode airs; and that in turn means that events can end up getting too much contemplation, too much deliberation and too much debate. In short, yes, having the show pre-recorded can, and does, create and/or fuel hostility and drama.

Last edited:
I watch her lives and ‘incited hate’ is a huge stretch. She gave her own opinion about what had occurred. She definitely disagreed with Taras, much in the style of Tully/Estelle’s “live” tweeting during an episode.

But no, she hasn’t orchestrated for her supporters to go and cyber bully lol.

Off-topic kinda, but remember the amount of pile-on cyber bullying for Dan Gorringe / Mat Garrick in their season? This “anti-OG” social media hate is NOTHING compared to that year. I didn’t like them myself, but in hindsight, the public were pretty OTT cruel to them.

It's always fascinating on here how people can just make up narratives of what is going on and others just jump on and agree. I watch Estelle's live streams, follow her on the socials and the idea she is inciting hatred towards other housemates is absurd.

Exactly - I pointed out the other day when Johnson had a hissy fit when nominated. I have enjoyed Estelle's game play up until now but I would be a hypocrite not to point out that she is throwing the kind of tantrum that bugs the shit out of me when someone nominates you. It your time to hustle baby not bitch and moan.
As someone who is rooting for her, I agree. She can get a bit feisty and even truculent (so different to how she was in 2012).

I do admit, I loved the "shut the fuck Tim". 😂

I still hope that she wins (if she will be in top 3).

the-joker-laugh.gif

What a circus.
Two words about the very nature of this game to simplify the issue.
"Everybody lies"
From your dirtiest perceived villain to even Queen Reggie herself..
Key word being perception. You will look the other way way if your fave lies or build it as a neccessay noble lie. For your villain, you will breathe fire about their lies being so ignoble as to destroy the soul of humanity.
As Tully, so eloquently put it, Its a game where at its pure essence is to deceive to survive. Its cut throat with one winner.
It is not real life and as such the reaction to the show should not be taken that way either. Leave the personal hatred in the lunchbox.
By all means, boo and hiss or cheer in a pantomime fun style. The fun style of enjoying a game unfold.
Personal vitriol or hatred over a game is so childish and immature and really reflects badly upon those that do so.
I have not one bad feeling towards any housemate whatsoever. Its a tough job they signed on for.

But we as an audience can help somewhat by not being so personally driven with naked hurtful emotions towards some housemates.

I just want to personally say thank you to each and every one of them.
But channel 7 as an entity can still go and get fucked.
Happy thoughts and vibes to all.

Last edited:
It's always fascinating on here how people can just make up narratives of what is going on and others just jump on and agree. I watch Estelle's live streams, follow her on the socials and the idea she is inciting hatred towards other housemates is absurd.

It’s crazy how hard her detractors have being working since yesterday. It started before the show had even aired. She’s now apparently responsible for all the trolls on social media, the war in Ukraine and the rising cost of living 🙄

Oh yeah and if you like and support her you’re only doing it because she posts here!

I watch her lives and ‘incited hate’ is a huge stretch. She gave her own opinion about what had occurred. She definitely disagreed with Taras, much in the style of Tully/Estelle’s “live” tweeting during an episode.

But no, she hasn’t orchestrated for her supporters to go and cyber bully lol.
Yes!!
Ive been out of town so to speak, and just caught up in this rubbish blitz on Estelle..
It was ok for Taras to come in there after the Tully drink rudeness, and plea " I was taken out of context, please love me"..
Estelle mutters some thoughts in the back yard and she's evil. It works both ways, we see so little of the actual relationships that we take as gospel the tit bits graciously handed to us by 7.
Right after Estelle called him out last night he admits he's a liar and its his aim to be a liar and will continue to lie right there in the BB chair.
Well you didn't jump off either Taras and you posted a blame game on Estelle early this morning.

Yes!!
Ive been out of town so to speak, and just caught up in this rubbish blitz on Estelle..
It was ok for Taras to come in there after the Tully drink rudeness, and plea " I was taken out of context, please love me".. Estelle mutters some thoughts in the back yard and she's evil. It works both ways, we see so little of the actual relationships that we take as gospel the tit bits graciously handed to us by 7.
Right after Estelle called him out last night he admits he's a liar and its his aim to be a liar and will continue to lie in the BB chair.
Well you didn't jump off either Taras and you posted a blame game on Estelle early this morning.

She lied in the same episode, saying she stepped off to let Taras win, then in the next breath she said something like I lost my balance.

You know it’s okay to not approve of every hms actions. Some days we can like them and be annoyed the next, or dislike their actions singularly to the person they are. I didn’t realise you had to pick a side and stay on it. Or why there has to be a side to be picked. I didn’t particularly like Estelle’s reaction last night on the show and see her actions outside the house as menacing atm. I still think she is a a great player of the game and have mostly rooted for her, but considering shots have been taken about Tim, Taras, Johnson, I don’t know why there has to be a certain way to treat one other hm. I don’t hold one over the other and I’ll comment how I feel based on what I see.

He was completely overshadowed but the drama of the last episode but I feel like we really need to give some credit to Tim. The fact that he is a previous winner and competed in a similar format in Canada yet still managed to last 56 days without a nomination is insane. How the hell did he keep his threat level so low? While I have far from loved all of his moves, you have to recognise how well he’s done. His reaction to his nomination (while Estelle was losing her shit and pulling all the focus) was also masterful. Sure he’s cooked unless he can win the remaining challenges but to do what he’s done (social media messiness aside) is pretty impressive.

Of the newbies, I want Johnson to win. Taras just makes me sick. But I do think he has some funny moments.

And Tim is getting stale. He should've gone a long time ago, at least instead of Dave.
It’s funny seeing Tim saying how funny Johnson is and genuinely seems to like him. Makes you realise that we are not seeing hms true nature at all. Kind of sad. I’m sure Johnson is probably a likeable guy, we’re just not seeing it and I only see his silly decisions to the game but maybe they aren’t

Oh Kaz, Haters always gonna hate. I remember you and your Bully boy Benjamine dishing the hate out way back in 2012..

And yet after the show, Ben paid for a holiday for her & other things because she couldn't afford it.

And I never believed she was bullied in 2012 & I don't believe she was bullied this series.

That's how she operates, by using the bullied term.

So far this series, she has accused Tim, Drew & to a degree Taras of bullying.

And yet after the show, Ben paid for a holiday for her & other things because she couldn't afford it.

And I never believed she was bullied in 2012 & I don't believe she was bullied this series.

That's how she operates, by using the bullied term.

So far this series, she has accused Tim, Drew & to a degree Taras of bullying.

Can you please push it a little further so that the mods can sideline you again? Thanks! 😀

It’s funny seeing Tim saying how funny Johnson is and genuinely seems to like him. Makes you realise that we are not seeing hms true nature at all. Kind of sad. I’m sure Johnson is probably a likeable guy, we’re just not seeing it and I only see his silly decisions to the game but maybe they aren’t
Yeah I agree about Johnson. You can just tell that Johnson on the outside would be a nice, family-oriented guy (which I’m sure will be his “pitch” as we get closer to finale - family family family!).

It’s scary how Ch7-era editing can really butcher one’s character (but hey, it’s what they signed up for!)

Same. It might be the editing but it felt like Taras became a completely different person after being voted by the housemates as flying under the radar.
Yeah.. it's a bit perplexing.

Maybe if the housemates hadn't accused Taras of being under the radar he wouldn't have flipped and he wouldn't have done those things to Tully and end up lying to many and he'd still be looked at as a nice quirky chap.

She lied in the same episode, saying she stepped off to let Taras win, then in the next breath she said something like I lost my balance.

I understand this view, but I think it relies a bit too heavily on semantics. I'm not saying she didn't lie. I just don't think it actually clear or in the way people are referring to it as lying.

Stepping off can mean a bunch of different things. It doesn't just mean going completely fine at the challenge and delicately deciding to stop. It can encapsulate struggling and giving up with the belief you are safe, which is all she claims. I don't think we at all can rule that out at all.

At worst she is probably just exaggerating because she felt she could have pushed harder and had a stronger mental resolve if she didn't think she was safe.

I find it amusing how people like to consider all types of lies and dishonest of equal merit. Say she did just use the wrong words, meant she would have tried harder if she didn't think she was safe. She's in a moment of being betrayed, lied to and ultimately realised her time in the house has come to an end. She would be hurt and feeling like a fool. You can give some leeway to the use of language in that situation. It's not the equivalent of a calculated bald-faced lie.

I understand this view, but I think it relies a bit too heavily on semantics. I'm not saying she didn't lie. I just don't think it actually clear or in the way people are referring to it as lying.

Stepping off can mean a bunch of different things. It doesn't just mean going completely fine at the challenge and delicately deciding to stop. It can encapsulate struggling and giving up with the belief you are safe, which is all she claims. I don't think we at all can rule that out at all.

At worst she is probably just exaggerating because she felt she could have pushed harder and had a stronger mental resolve if she didn't think she was safe.

I find it amusing how people like to consider all types of lies and dishonest of equal merit. Say she did just use the wrong words, meant she would have tried harder if she didn't think she was safe. She's in a moment of being betrayed, lied to and ultimately realised her time in the house has come to an end. She would be hurt and feeling like a fool. You can give some leeway to the use of language in that situation. It's not the equivalent of a calculated bald-faced lie.

She was annoyed when she fell off.

You know it’s okay to not approve of every hms actions. Some days we can like them and be annoyed the next, or dislike their actions singularly to the person they are. I didn’t realise you had to pick a side and stay on it. Or why there has to be a side to be picked. I didn’t particularly like Estelle’s reaction last night on the show and see her actions outside the house as menacing atm. I still think she is a a great player of the game and have mostly rooted for her, but considering shots have been taken about Tim, Taras, Johnson, I don’t know why there has to be a certain way to treat one other hm. I don’t hold one over the other and I’ll comment how I feel based on what I see.
I agree. That's why i'd like Taras to win out of the newbies, he's taken me on a journey ( as much as the ch7 format allows). First, i thought this guy is quirky and looks cool (& easy on the eye!😏), Then with the Tully thing i started not liking his gameplay but still liking his character. Even now, i don't like his gameplay (eg:gloating about lying), but i still like him as a person & can seperate the two. I also like to perve on his pecs😏😂

Back