Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, fairly obvious (isn't it?) that only one will go back in.

I'd guess ... play the arcade and win ... and back in you go.

Actually if you look at the EPG, they will
compete in a second chance challenge with one of the five remaining housemates for a chance to come back

Yeah, fairly obvious (isn't it?) that only one will go back in.

I'd guess ... play the arcade and win ... and back in you go.
Actually it's slightly more complicated than that, according to the guide.

compete in a second chance challenge with one of the five remaining housemates for a chance to come back

Oooh. I don't look at spoilers. But this one is indeed tempting. I will resist.

…wooohoo!… both Estelle and Reggie are saved!… you fucking beauty!… go get em girls!… now my mental mind fuck from the loss of them both has been restored… thank god for that… my mental mind fuck has just been replaced with a mental orgasm!… with all of that happening I now need a Bex powder and a lay down… thanks for all of your great posts tonight folks… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

I think this would have been one on one if it had been Estelle Vs Tim, but they made it a three way because Reggie was voted out.

Oh wow, they can just throw in fake evictions whenever it suits them 😍 :biggrin::roflmao:

Damn, was so looking forward to Tim being eviscerated.

No one in the country will vote for Johnson & Johnson or Aleisha now, you evicted Reginald... That's unconstitutional :eek:

looks like channel 7 really got inspired by bree amer’s false eviction on channel 10 bb. that they had to copy the formula and replicate it with up to 20 fricken fake evictions throughout 4 seasons on their rendition of the show.

Back