Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Why cant we enjoy this experience and know that it was a game, and that lots of people did things that actually arent that bad, because it was all in a game.
That’s social media for you. A lot of inarticulate anonymous people with no concept of accountability, who think personal insults and death threats are totally okay. Honestly, I wouldn’t want to be in the shoes of any of the HMs. I don’t know how you put up with the backlash, I’d be completely devastated, and would be so defensive when people misrepresented me or my actions. So props to all of you for handling it with a decent amount of restraint and grace. I know I get gullibly swept along by the edit, even though I know I’m being spoonfed story lines. However, I do like to think there are genuine glimpses of the HMs’ true nature, both good and bad. For example, I was touched by Tim’s kindness and generosity on last night’s show, but that doesn’t change the fact that his Amber Heard twitter comment was unacceptable. Not because of anything to do with taking sides in an Estelle vs. Tim debate, but because he was flippantly referencing a libel case that at its heart, was about domestic abuse, and whether innocent, guilty, or somewhere in the middle, there was a lot of misogyny in the media directed toward Amber Heard. It was just a totally inappropriate way to fling an insult at Estelle. That has nothing to do with whether Estelle is manipulative or not.

Also I'll probably stop talking about this after this, not to be rude, but also what a lot of you have been saying is true, its just a game and I am definitely heated and in the moment. Ive said my piece/peace(?) but also I dont want to become what Im arguing against, because Estelle is a big part of my incredible experience in the house, and I think the reason Im so passionate about this is because we were so so so fucking close for the first 30/40 days. Like unfathomably close to what was shown. She was a real support for me in there. Anyway, it makes me sad and a little bit guilty tbh, I think its time I just kept it a bit quiet because Im feeling like Im a bully now and thats def not my intention. This has been a really good discussion about a lot of pretty incredible topics though I have to say. Did not expect this when I namedmyself "dumbdumbterry". Big love everyone
I think you've said your piece just fine. You haven't attacked anyone, you've simply said what you feel needed to be said and how you have interpreted it. Whether it be you or Estelle, Tim or Reggie or even Aleisha and Johnson, you all have the right to speak up about situations and pour out what you think should be heard. I would not call you a bully.

You all signed up to play a game and at the end of it, you all play your own way. There is more than just being a loyal hero and a devious villain. If a person is to lie then that's a choice they made. I can't remember much from the actual instance of Estelle lying to you, but if this really is a case of you both lying to each other, it's fair game. One player lying is no better or worse than another. If a lie gets you another step further then why the fuck would you not lie?

In the heat of a moment to me, it looks as if Estelle may have used a poor choice of words, knew she had been betrayed and was possibly struggling to come to terms with it. Also with the nominations line of up of the three OGs, she was probably well aware she was going home. Emotions fly high and things are said that aren't meant to. Language is a learned skill it isn't programmed into our minds like a supercomputer, people can and do say the wrong thing that is incongruent with intentions.

It is possible yes that Estelle's reasoning for being adamant that she stepped off may be due to anger at the situation. I don't think your assessment is wrong by suggesting that there was no deal because she didn't initially appear to step down. I would have come to the same conclusion myself. But it may be possible she had it in her head to do so but didn't. Who is to know? Either way, yes it does seem you've both lied to each other but so what? It is a game. I think it was a whole thing of you got Estelle before she got you. There may have been frustration behind that. And Tim definitely did not help with that. Hearing Estelle say "shut the fuck up Tim" I could literally feel the anger she would have towards him. But also why would he not take advantage of that situation? As morally fucked up as it is to do, many people would for a chance to step closer to $250,000.

Regardless of what we all think of the situation, it is never okay to attack another human being for being a human being. You nor Tim deserve hate for choosing a villainous way of playing the game, Aleisha and Johnson don't deserve hate for voting out Reggie. Estelle doesn't deserve hate for having an emotional reaction and asserting what she says she thought and did. And Reggie doesn't deserve any hate for how well production has treated her (not that this is even close to being a reality, but for the sake of mentioning it I may as well include her).

Last edited:
No they actually quoted actual six figure amounts Sara Marie, Blair, and others supposedly demanded to appear.

@Kaz Here: https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/big-brother-australia-salaries/

Thanks.

Found it on SD

Also I'll probably stop talking about this after this, not to.
be rude, but also what a lot of you have been saying is true, its just a game and I am definitely heated and in the moment. Ive said my piece/peace(?) but also I dont want to become what Im arguing against, because Estelle is a big part of my incredible experience in the house, and I think the reason Im so passionate about this is because we were so so so fucking close for the first 30/40 days. Like unfathomably close to what was shown. She was a real support for me in there. Anyway, it makes me sad and a little bit guilty tbh, I think its time I just kept it a bit quiet because Im feeling like Im a bully now and thats def not my intention. This has been a really good discussion about a lot of pretty incredible topics though I have to say. Did not expect this when I namedmyself "dumbdumbterry". Big love everyone
Like others have said - it would be sad if you stopped commenting. I have learn't so much from you guys coming in here and stating what really happened on some issues.

There will always be negative people on social media and forums, but if you leave, then, in a way - they've won, because they've been so mean or whatever to make you leave. Then of course they just find a new target to pour their hate upon.

So, you're not apologising for saying those things only that she could see it?
Hmm... Okey dokey..
We could go around in circles on this, I can’t be bothered.
I just know that theres probably a lot of people on here who would be pissed off if actual contestants didn’t want to come on here because they saw some harsh stuff.
So I am going to choose my words more carefully.

@DumbDumbTerry said he would stop talking about “this” after this … not that he would stop talking at all.

He better keep chatting with us! 😍
Yeah he will stick around I reckon!

I love seeing when housemates join and chat with us! Not gonna lie I do always get excited when one of them either replies to my post or even likes it. Can’t wait to see more posts from Tully, Estelle, and Daddy T

It’s funny seeing Tim saying how funny Johnson is and genuinely seems to like him. Makes you realise that we are not seeing hms true nature at all. Kind of sad. I’m sure Johnson is probably a likeable guy, we’re just not seeing it and I only see his silly decisions to the game but maybe they aren’t
Johnson always seemed likable to me though. He is a gameplayer and is quite tactical, yeah, but he seems pretty nice as a person. And that is evident because people in the house rarely nominated him (if they ever did, I don't remember?) and he seems pretty affectionate (the guy kissed most of the evicted housemates, including Joel). So I think he gets along with the housemates, but they didn't show that side of him much.

What I don't understand is the beef (or rivalry) between him and Estelle. They seem to naturally dislike each other and I'm not sure who or what started it? The edits really suck a lot. I wish we saw more of the Estelle-Johnson relationship, really...

Last edited:
Johnson always seemed likable to me though. He is gameplayer and tactical, yeah, but he seems pretty nice as a person. And that is evident because people in the house rarely nominated him (if they ever did, I don't remember?) and he seems pretty affectionate (the guy kissed most of the evicted housemates, including Joel). So I think he gets along with the housemates.

What I don't understand is the beef (or rivalry) between him and Estelle. They seem to naturally dislike each other and I'm not sure who or what started it? The edits really suck a lot. I wish we saw more of the Estelle-Johnson relationship, really...
Estelle was fixated on being ‘OG-strong’

Back