Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As if anyone here is shallow enough to only vote on looks. :D
Surely this was sarcastic, but it’s fascinating to see the debate that’s unfolded.

For me there are so many factors. I don’t think I take looks into account but I also accept that it’s hard not to consider that at all.

I think I would have preferred Sophie to win over Chad, but was happy with Marley winning. This year I want Reggie or Taras to win.

Wowee I just watched that. Think that's the most of BBAU 2013 I've ever watched!
I think I’m going to do a rewatch of 2013. Especially after watching the three of you play it again, I think it would be fascinating in hindsight.

I’ve been wanting to rewatch all BB for the longest time. But it just seems like an insurmountable mountain. But just doing 2013 to start with seems achievable.

I think I’m going to do a rewatch of 2013. Especially after watching the three of you play it again, I think it would be fascinating in hindsight.

I’ve been wanting to rewatch all BB for the longest time. But it just seems like an insurmountable mountain. But just doing 2013 to start with seems achievable.
i started a rewatch when this season started because of the three - might pick it up again because i want to compare lol

I personally think Chad and Marley both won because of their sob stories, I guess people will say the same about Reggie if she wins this season but to me Reggie is so much more than that. She has my vote.
Same. She had a genuine life changing experience in S3, but afterwards, such a unimaginable run of awful events in her life, it would be pretty mean to refer to it as a sob story. I really would like her to win and come out with a better and happier life this time.

…evenin’ all… I’m glad to be back posting with you tonight again… as you know we went out to celebrate my impending 69th birthday… anyway… after eating and drinking and being very merry while playing the pokies for ages we came home $1.35 in front!… now that’s what I call a massive win lol!… it looks like you all had a good enough time posting the last episode so lets hope that it is as much fun tonight… cheers.

…evenin’ all… I’m glad to be back posting with you tonight again… as you know we went out to celebrate my impending 69th birthday… anyway… after eating and drinking and being very merry while playing the pokies for ages we came home $1.35 in front!… now that’s what I call a massive win lol!… it looks like you all had a good enough time posting the last episode so lets hope that it is as much fun tonight… cheers.
You Sir, are a f***ing legend :cool:

Only my opinion but even though he was fairly boring and wasn't a very good strategic player, Marley had a pretty god tier social game. He was the only person in the final 5 who hadn't been saved and people seemed very reluctant to target him because he had so many connections. Not a good winner character wise, but a lot better than Chad who did sweet bugger all the entire season and who only got to the final 3 because his showmance partner made deals with Dan and Matt.

Back