Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Good old Kieran!

With the OGs they don't really have a focus newbie this year.

EeIOrM9.gif
Please stop.

Good old Kieran!

With the OGs they don't really have a focus newbie this year.

EeIOrM9.gif
Good! I can’t stand how production play favourites. Danny was the Kieran last year. I do think Johnson would be more blatantly filling that role if this was a ‘regular’ season.

Uggh. That exit interview sums up why I really haven’t liked Drew this time around. He just couldn’t bring himself to talk about his experience without unnecessarily slagging off Estelle and Tully. The guy is just an arsehole!

I think it’s clear now that Tim has made a massive mistake in his approach, which also wasn’t helped by being tethered to Drew (who flipped FAR too early). While you need to form many different relationships to give yourself options throughout the game, the divide between the players has proven to be too strong this season. The OGs had a massive advantage in that they either had pre-existing relationships or at the very least were bonded to each other through being on the show before. The loyalty was built in. Tim correctly knew that to guarantee the win he was better off not sitting beside an OG at the end. All he needed to do was use the power that came with being on the OG side to safely get him to a strong enough position (with a couple of loyal newbies) to start picking the OGs off. The OGs HAD complete control very early. They had a strong swing vote in Lulu. They could have controlled who became HoH and controlled most of the votes (to the point of production intervention anyway). Instead, Tim and Drew chose disruption. Tim actively fucked with Estelle’s plans instead of just letting them play out. Tim orchestrated the removal of Trevor and Dave. YES Tim needed those two to go, but not that early. The removal of Tully was crucial and Tim and Drew’s last and probably biggest mistake. Both thought they were in with Johnson and Aleisha. How wrong they were. It was SO satisfying to see Johnson chuck Drew out like a piece of rubbish after Drew had just saved him. Much credit to the newbies because I think they’ll steamroll the rest of the show now. Unless he wins on Monday, Tim will be following Drew out the door. They’ve fucked up their own game and unfortunately all the other OGs (except for maybe Reggie) as well.

Drew was the few who could provide clever commentary and actually be unapologetic about it, regardless of their nature. But his comments were sly/funny/witty/spicy in what he said and he knew it, and what made him troublesome to others. I think if you looked past taking them personally you would see he was harmless mostly. There needs to be the mischievous and villainess type to keep a show going. Tim is that, but I think Drew is seen as the less annoying version of being naughty.
yeah once sam left this came out more. i wonder if this was the angle that producers were going for when they asked him to come back?
The producers are dumb, look at all the shit we've endured so far :roflmao:
When Tim & Reggie get evicted they will probably just let them walk - because they've come onto websites like this and know that we anticipate what they are planning... So just to prove we're wrong - they will let them go without saving them, just to spite us :laugh:
OMG NOW YOUVE SAID IT.... lol we're always one step of the producers .. they are two steps behind LOL
I feel like if Brenton was put in as a first night newbie he might actually have been more liked.
same - pulling the "whats this? where am i?!" card was dumb, and didnt have the huuuuuuuge impact he hoped it would
Kind of feels like David was the 'merge boot' in a weird way and since then the newbie alliance of Aleisha, Jaycee, Johnson, Brenton and Taras are starting to run things. Tim and Reggie have good relationships with that group though and I think Tim will be able to turn them against each other next week.
you're spot on, it was the merge boot and i think your right about tim.
You know, even though we know 7’s BB is shit and we suspected things like making them reshoot scenes, having it confirmed is a bit disheartening.

I long for the day BB is good again.
100% ive realised that the survivor style challenges and strategy in big brother house was a big risk of being a winning formula (in terms of audience ratings) im not sure you can say it really is.. youve got some who want to play a game and be strategic (tim newbies drew etc) put in the same house with hms (estelle tully reggie etc) who know how it was last time. you're using the shared history (esp from the ones from the same season) as a crutch. we all can see the high level of editing going on here.. it makes it more of a sitcom than reality tv lol why didnt they just stick og bb hms and some newbies on a survivor island (then probably piss off the survivor fans lol)
It was meant to be Masterchef. But as i posted there once i realised my mistake, sometimes the post im making ends up in the last thread i was reading when im on my phone. Its happened a few times. Glad i spotted this one!
honestly it was the buttocks part that made me go "whuh what show are THEY watching?"

I think it’s clear now that Tim has made a massive mistake in his approach, which also wasn’t helped by being tethered to Drew (who flipped FAR too early). While you need to form many different relationships to give yourself options throughout the game, the divide between the players has proven to be too strong this season. The OGs had a massive advantage in that they either had pre-existing relationships or at the very least were bonded to each other through being on the show before. The loyalty was built in. Tim correctly knew that to guarantee the win he was better off not sitting beside an OG at the end. All he needed to do was use the power that came with being on the OG side to safely get him to a strong enough position (with a couple of loyal newbies) to start picking the OGs off. The OGs HAD complete control very early. They had a strong swing vote in Lulu. They could have controlled who became HoH and controlled most of the votes (to the point of production intervention anyway). Instead, Tim and Drew chose disruption. Tim actively fucked with Estelle’s plans instead of just letting them play out. Tim orchestrated the removal of Trevor and Dave. YES Tim needed those two to go, but not that early. The removal of Tully was crucial and Tim and Drew’s last and probably biggest mistake. Both thought they were in with Johnson and Aleisha. How wrong they were. It was SO satisfying to see Johnson chuck Drew out like a piece of rubbish after Drew had just saved him. Much credit to the newbies because I think they’ll steamroll the rest of the show now. Unless he wins on Monday, Tim will be following Drew out the door. They’ve fucked up their own game and unfortunately all the other OGs (except for maybe Reggie) as well.
ooooo i think you nailed it! you play the game, you have to be prepared to be played by your own actions!!!

Uggh. That exit interview sums up why I really haven’t liked Drew this time around. He just couldn’t bring himself to talk about his experience without unnecessarily slagging off Estelle and Tully. The guy is just an arsehole!

I couldn't stand Drew at first, but I sort of warmed up to him as this season went -- I loved how he called Taras stupid to his face. Lmao

Back