Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
im split between taras and aliesha - aleisha would be the ultimate switch because she really has been the mob boss for the others with the strat chat.. maybe its just too late for the OGs and everyone needs to turn on each other lol

im split between taras and aliesha - aleisha would be the ultimate switch because she really has been the mob boss for the others with the strat chat.. maybe its just too late for the OGs and everyone needs to turn on each other lol
I can see Reggie and Estelle turning on Tim, or Reggie turning on Tim after Estelle is booted. Reggie's pretty good at exploiting cracks, and let's face it, she's no hope in any of the challenges, she could easily convince some of the n00bs to target their strongest...

Just out of interest, are you excited about the new Quantum Leap series that will be out later this year?
It's not really a show I remember much of beyond the pop culture references. If the new show looks good and isn't ruined like every other reboot. I'll check it out.

Just out of interest, are you excited about the new Quantum Leap series that will be out later this year?
To be honest I had not really heard much about it - I am not generally a big fan of reboots as they are never as good as the originals. I have watched the charmed reboot and it wasn't bad as long as you looked upon it as a totally different program in its own right and not charmed. (because it didn't compare to the original). I love the original Quantum leap (I have it all on DVD) but I am not sure how the kitchness that it was will translate for a 2022 world.

To be honest I had not really heard much about it - I am not generally a big fan of reboots as they are never as good as the originals. I have watched the charmed reboot and it wasn't bad as long as you looked upon it as a totally different program in its own right and not charmed. (because it didn't compare to the original). I love the original Quantum leap (I have it all on DVD) but I am not sure how the kitchness that it was will translate for a 2022 world.
Well first off, it's not a reboot, it's a continuation, essentially a Season 6 of the show, or a "next generation".
I'm looking forward to it, from what we hear, it's staying very true to the original.

You know all this week I've been meaning to start a thread and each day I forget and don't log on until about 4pm which is a bit late :roflmao:

I mean, most days I wake up and don't even know what day it is, let alone what time it is... :cool:

Back