Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
I feel sad with this episode coming up as it's seemingly the last we'll see of Tully until who knows when. I guess there's the finale, and possible other online interviews/podcasts and such, but unless she's about to get a fake eviction (like Drew got, that enabled him to return), I think this could be it. :(

Sucks it didn't work out better for her as she's leaving before Tim and Drew again! Also with Drew staying who hardly cares about it, while Tully is into it.

Rob McKnight - who's normally a bit of an ehhhhh figure - interviewing Estelle & Reggie at the Logies last night. Giving his opinion on the Tim v @Estelle.Landy saga. Great response :)

OT: But I loved Estelle's documentation of the night in her IG stories too. She was like an excited school kid haha

Rob McKnight - who's normally a bit of an ehhhhh figure - interviewing Estelle & Reggie at the Logies last night. Giving his opinion on the Tim v @Estelle.Landy saga. Great response :)

OT: But I loved Estelle's documentation of the night in her IG stories too. She was like an excited school kid haha

Just say it… He’s an idiot.

He spoke no lies.

It might be a good sign if Reggie is heading to the Logies, reality shows often like to wheel out the future winner for promotional purposes, even long before the winner is revealed (or sometimes even before the series starts)...

Am I the only one who misses Josh? :(
Well I guess it could have been interesting if he stayed longer. I heard he developed a closeness with Reg and Estelle. Especially Reg. We could have seen what would have happened with him and Drew with Sam, plus Tully could have met him in there too!

Speaking of Josh, It would be really interesting for them to do (and it wouldn't be as blatant Producer manipulation cause it'd be the first eviction) for them to give the First evictee a 'Fast Forward' basically like a planned Bree eviction to a later point in the show to return.

Not completely the end (like didn't they give one of the UK housemates a pass to the finale but stay in the house?), but for real stakes so they have to work for it, build those relationships after missing certain chunks of house experience or how far it is to the end, to not just be evicted again, maybe get them to choose ala Warp pipe style in Super Mario, like 'Return in Week 3', 'Return In Week 6' 'Return In Week 8' or random it or something and then come back in.

Now there would be pro's and cons to it being live/pre recorded. In live setting they could watch the show from the outside before going back in, pre recorded they are more in the dark if BB dosent give them an update when they re-enter. Whaddaya think? fun idea? 'World first' or like other twists kinda been done before?

Meh, care factor.. I don't really care who goes tonight as long as THEY GO...

sick of the fake evictions.....

Back