Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 2 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Tim’s shtick on his OG season and BBCAN was sticking up for the quirky underdogs; I’d be surprised if that changed.
I’m only going off Taras video. I don’t think there are as many “Ed” or “Caleb” stereotypes this year. Please let me know if I’m wrong because I have minimal information.

I’m sorry Tahan and Ben aren’t back because I wonder how they are doing.

I’m only going off Taras video. I don’t think there are as many “Ed” or “Caleb” stereotypes this year. Please let me know if I’m wrong because I have minimal information.
Ah, spoilers for ep 1 then.

It looks like a mens alliance is forming between all the stereotypical hot guys (“J-Squad”)

Ah, spoilers for ep 1 then.

It looks like a mens alliance is forming between all the stereotypical hot guys (“J-Squad”)
Thanks. I follow the show from New York
City. Have to figure out how to watch. I was a huge fan of Tim’s season. I remember thinking Drew and Tully would be together forever. Shows what I know!

So we know now that Tully is entering next week. I just took a look at her promo as well as as several others
Josh, Lulu and Mel are not present in any promos that feature Tully. So obviously they are the first three boots and Tully does not enter until they are each evicted. Everyone else appears in the Tully promos.

So we know now that Tully is entering next week. I just took a look at her promo as well as as several others
Josh, Lulu and Mel are not present in any promos that feature Tully. So obviously they are the first three boots and Tully does not enter until they are each evicted. Everyone else appears in the Tully promos.
Fark, really hate to see “those people” get their way.

I forgot I can’t edit but I want to say that Tully seems even prettier than the first time she was on.
Tully with a fringe 👌👌
5B47FCD2-32D9-4191-B95B-5E9D14DE3FCF.jpeg

It would be interesting if next season they put guys in the house that aren’t physically fit. Doing that and not having any Joel’s. Would make the challenges much more interesting.

In saying that I’m not a huge fan of the challenges in general. They are fine but I would rather just the game be social and not about a physical challenge at all…

I can now appreciate how BBUS tends to do several HoH comps that are over in a few minutes. Something as simple as throwing a ball into a cup with the highest number. There needs to be more luck based comps as well as puzzles. I wish they'd incorporate the 21st theme into the challenges. Like having BB trivia on previous seasons like Survivor does. Although, they'd either have to have an entire cast of all stars or have people who actually watched the show...

I am sick of watching them all in harnesses, helmets and climbing shit that's impossible for an average person to complete. Watching all of this once a week on FNL was enough. Just show me people fucking talking about who left the toilet seat up in the morning.

It would be interesting if next season they put guys in the house that aren’t physically fit. Doing that and not having any Joel’s. Would make the challenges much more interesting.

In saying that I’m not a huge fan of the challenges in general. They are fine but I would rather just the game be social and not about a physical challenge at all…
I love the challenges, it breaks up the monotony of just seeing the HM's talk about crap for 90 mins...
I agree that they need to change the physical aspect of it somewhat, I mean, some of those girls last night looked as if they just climbed 3 rungs of the ladder and thought, "Fuck this, I'll just wait here until one of the Macho Men wins so I can climb back down again..."

I love the challenges, it breaks up the monotony of just seeing the HM's talk about crap for 90 mins...
I agree that they need to change the physical aspect of it somewhat, I mean, some of those girls last night looked as if they just climbed 3 rungs of the ladder and thought, "Fuck this, I'll just wait here until one of the Macho Men wins so I can climb back down again..."
Couldn't agree more.

Last year we made random polls without any issue...
Random is fine, but please keep your elections under control.

Indeed says it all about the first episode if off the back of the first episode the first question that springs to mind is how people are voting in a political poll.

It would be interesting if next season they put guys in the house that aren’t physically fit. Doing that and not having any Joel’s.
I agree. It will be interesting to see if they have any challenges an intelligent but less fit person could possibly win.

…**Tim being the scamp that he is sneaks around the house and opens doors and cupboards just to see what’s there… he opens a sliding panel to reveal Ed Lower standing there still ‘shuffling his cards waiting for the right moment to make his big move’… Tims eyes widen… he then rolls his eyes and shakes his head and then laughs… he slides the panel shut and then locks it… Tim continues to look around the house**…

…evenin’ all… I hope tonight’s show is as good as last nights… Tim for the win!… cheers.

Random is fine, but please keep your elections under control.

Indeed says it all about the first episode if off the back of the first episode the first question that springs to mind is how people are voting in a political poll.
I want to know what the results were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back