Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 18 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

If there were no OG's this season which three Newbies would you liked to have seen reach the finale?

• Aleisha

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Brenton

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Gabbie

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Jaycee

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Johnson

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Jules

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 65 82.3%
  • Josh,Mel,Lara,Joel,Lulu or Sam

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do wonder who Reg will have deep chats with now in the house that Dave has gone. Maybe she can sort Tim out.

Anyway I vote for Gabbie, Jaycee and Taras as final three if can't have og. Gabbie and Jaycee seem nice enough I think. Taras I was wavering, as I'm a little unsure and was about to choose Jules instead but went back and stayed with Taras.

I do wonder who Reg will have deep chats with now in the house that Dave has gone. Maybe she can sort Tim out.

Anyway I vote for Gabbie, Jaycee and Taras as final three if can't have og. Gabbie and Jaycee seem nice enough I think. Taras I was wavering, as I'm a little unsure and was about to choose Jules instead but went back and stayed with Taras.
Snap!....For me it feels like one or two moments that set them apart.....Gabbie for tellin Joel (I think) she'll vote however the fuck she wants despite his stand over BS and then later pointing out straight to Sam that she was playing a losing game had a chance to switch it up after a save and failed to....Jaycee had a good edit with his vid where he came across as a decent lad and a 1V2 challenge win...and Taras duking his head in the shit barrels plus he's my kind of weird we'd get along I think.........

I chose Taras, JC & Aleisha... Taras coz he seems a genuine nice guy, JC because he's a bit of eye candy & Aleisha to make up the 3, no other reason...

Although this season isn't a patch on the old series it's definitely the best of the 3 channel 7 series for me so far. The edit is more even and not so much just Kieran/Daniel and then Daniel. The OGs are all really good characters and the newbies are either likeable or at least playing the game hard so I can't hate on them too much. Would definitely like to see more of Gabbie and Taras though.

Back