Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 17 Discussion (13 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG have you most changed your opinion about since their original season?

• Reggie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Estelle

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Trevor

• Layla

• Total voters
Seven seem to be advertising the fuck out of that new South Park special on Paramount+. There's been an ad for it every break for weeks now. Just seen the ad twice in this break alone.

Damn Estelle is actually a full package in this format

social, strategy and competitive
And flop @ Brenton talking about "big moves"
I think it’s a bit harsh to call him a flop. He was an intruder and I think he was smart to fly under the radar for a bit so that he wasn’t just an easy target. And now he’s going to play.
I know he seems rather unliked here, and time will tell, but is suspect we are underestimating his strategy.

So, BB's lame twists and everything has been to just make things tough for Estelle and completely disrupt and fundamentally altered the entire course of the rest of the season. Boo!!!

So lame.

The twist being so badly done, means it had to have not been planned. Was done because of who was up. That was nothing.
All this does is show being the hoh is a really bad move. Estelle is in a much worse position for being hoh than if she has not have taken it on.

…I would’ve probably done okay in this challenge… I have pretty good upper body strength… cheers.
It would be fun to actually try some of them. I reckon I'd go decent on many.

Why do they skip leg day??

Functional strength is hard, takes more time and doesn't look as impressive. So people focus on glamour muscles.

I think it’s a bit harsh to call him a flop. He was an intruder and I think he was smart to fly under the radar for a bit so that he wasn’t just an easy target. And now he’s going to play.
I know he seems rather unliked here, and time will tell, but is suspect we are underestimating his strategy.

I just called him a flop because I don't like his move lol but he is playing smart and I understand his reasons. My initial reaction was like what big move?? but it makes sense

..Brenton won?… who woulda thunk it?… such a good try Estelle… you almost had it…. cheers.

Back