Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I'm just thinking if Ben can be released from his status as extremely bad man, whose name we must never say without a spit of contempt, into normal humanhood status after acknowledging his past mistakes in behaviour and apologising... is it possible that Tim might also switch his current status from all-bad to somewhat-okay, if not all-good? Because this is going to be a long final few weeks on the forum if not.
It depends on whether he makes any attempt to make up for being an asshole. At the moment, it doesn't look likely...

* I know we don't 'know' him in real life at all, but the persona you choose to put out there is the one you're going to be judged by.
And interacting with housemates here humanises them immensely to the point where they aren't just characters on tv, and if we have empathy we care about their feelings.
the bit in bold nails it so perfectly. like we can only perceive based on the edited reality tv show, the social media side really can help the persona in good ways or bad.. bad by if you dont 'do' social media or use to it enforce the edited reality tv persona!!!
I have come round to Aleisha. She’s clever and strategic and entertaining. Can’t accuse her of being a pot plant.
i too have come around to aleisha, i think the joel will they wont they was abit much at the start. im also 100% stealing "Can’t accuse xxx of being a pot plant." to describe people now hahahah
One thing that could majorly increase the show's quality (other than making it live) is stripping the entire structure of the week across all three episodes. Cut the Monday show eviction and have HoH/Shopping Task/House chat during the Monday Ep. Tuesday and Wednesday can stay as they are. I'd preferably like it to be Sun-Thur however with an added episode of just house dynamics and relationship scenes. Or they could split the Second Chance Challenge and eviction into two seperate episodes. There just needs to be less time spent on the theatrics and more time spent on explaining the narrative properly and allowing for character development. If they did this and cut the cast down to around 14-16 then the editing would be so much more balanced and it would be easier to follow.
rightttttt! i have to remind myself that they are using 7 days 24/7 footage to make up the 3 episode.. they decided whatever is aired is the best material?? yeah but detrimental to people who want to see the relationships that make the drama they love air!!!!

rightttttt! i have to remind myself that they are using 7 days 24/7 footage to make up the 3 episode.. they decided whatever is aired is the best material?? yeah but detrimental to people who want to see the relationships that make the drama they love air!!!!
They seem to have ramped up the amount of “deleted scenes” on 7Plus this season, which I commend. Problem is, NO ONE is watching them. Even I sometimes skim through the titles but can’t be bothered actually clicking on any of them, or sitting through a ton of ads to watch something out of context, just to feel bad that it’s not “officially” part of the show.

I see comments by the general public when the occasional clip is posted on a HM’s social media though, and it’s always unanimously stating that this is the type of content they want to see on the Daily Shows. At least Ten and Nine were willing to listen to their audience when things got dire for them…

They seem to have ramped up the amount of “deleted scenes” on 7Plus this season, which I commend. Problem is, NO ONE is watching them. Even I sometimes skim through the titles but can’t be bothered actually clicking on any of them, or sitting through a ton of ads to watch something out of context, just to feel bad that it’s not “officially” part of the show.

I see comments by the general public when the occasional clip is posted on a HM’s social media though, and it’s always unanimously stating that this is the type of content they want to see on the Daily Shows. At least Ten and Nine were willing to listen to their audience when things got dire for them…
no one is watching them also because the 7plus website sucks cos it doesnt load very well.

This year though it does seem that the girls have each other’s back more so
I'm getting that vibe as well. If anyone can get an all girls alliance going it would be Aleisha. I wonder how she would have played if this were an all newbies season.

I have some really nice news to report out of all this yucky mess.. ugh. Ick.

I contacted Ben and thanked him for being classy enough to choose “no comment” and not engage in the public pile on which Tim was hoping for with his call to action on 2012/me being a fraud “victim” or whatever (eye rolls).

Since I can report Ben took full accountability for his treatment of me and sincerely apologised. There was genuine vulnerability in his words and I can happily say now that I accept his apology.
He could have taken this opp to leverage some relevance in the media but he hasn’t and his actions speak louder than his words.

2012 was genuinely a complex time and I love the loyalty from all of you. This process with Tim definitely has dug up some of that however at least something positive has come from this.

Thank god I have found my own voice and am unafraid to use it this time around, no matter how much others are trying to undermine it. Fighting back in my own way, on the front line. What a wild wild time to be in reality tv.
That is so nice to read. Sometimes all it takes is a conversation and often it's initiating that conversation, rather than the actual conversation, which is the most difficult step.

It's also why as a society "cancelling" people for mistakes at a time in their life is often not the move that will bring the closure on an issue people think it might.

Last edited:
The editing is so fucking amateur.
Just caught up on last nights ep.
Estelle’s vote was shown along with everyone else’s (between Tara’s and Tully). Then Sonya reveals the tie. Then Estelle goes back to cast her vote to break the deadlock.
But we already know how Estelle voted.
Useless.
Have to agree, who cares if the punters at home are counting votes just show them....i suspect its just to promote "hidden content" on 7plus

I contacted Ben and thanked him for being classy enough to choose “no comment” and not engage in the public pile on which Tim was hoping for with his call to action on 2012/me being a fraud “victim” or whatever (eye rolls).

Since I can report Ben took full accountability for his treatment of me and sincerely apologised. There was genuine vulnerability in his words and I can happily say now that I accept his apology.
He could have taken this opp to leverage some relevance in the media but he hasn’t and his actions speak louder than his words.

2012 was genuinely a complex time and I love the loyalty from all of you. This process with Tim definitely has dug up some of that however at least something positive has come from this.

Thank god I have found my own voice and am unafraid to use it this time around, no matter how much others are trying to undermine it. Fighting back in my own way, on the front line. What a wild wild time to be in reality tv.
Just wanted to say that is amazing and I hope both you and Benjamin have found peace ❤️. And good on you Ben! 🙌🏻

I have regret towards my actions and words to Benjamin on these forums in the past and if you are reading this Ben @Benjamin2012HM I just wanted to say I am so sorry for being mean and very harsh on you. I absolutely cringe when reading my posts back then. I just want you to know I have no ill-will towards you and I wish you the very best. I hope you can forgive my comments. Don’t take any notice of them. I do tend to waffle on a bit and you really shouldn’t listen to me. Who am I to judge? I’m not anyone important.

I really hope you read this.

(If you even remember me at all. Ha ha.)

This is genuinely awesome news.
I have come to really like Ben post his BB stint. He is a true superfan and loves BB and I love hearing his perspective.

So glad he apologised to you in a meaningful way. What a silver lining!

Edit wise there is absolutely zero chance of an all women's alliance, I'd forget about that lol. Besides we need king Taras at the end anyway.

Back