Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I believe she played victim and grossly exaggerated most things. She was entitled with her speech and staying “as an American woman” like wtf does that even mean, who cares if you’re American or whatever. Anyways like Isee, I think the jury got it right
I don’t know if the jury got it right or not. Who knows what really went on behind closed doors. As I said, I think they’re both highly dysfunctional, but whatever… It takes a huge amount of courage for a victim of domestic abuse to firstly leave the situation, and then to stand up in court, so the thought that anyone might be discouraged from speaking up because of the Heard vs. Depp sh*t show is really really sad. So many victims aren’t believed.

And let's remember the falsely accused are victims too.

Anyway back on topic and Tahan speaking the truth again about fake evictions, though at least this one feels planned rather than a desperate attempt to save the evictee at the last minute.

After skimming through this thread I feel like I am the only one who likes Aleisha. I'm glad she's in the mindframe with Drew.
I’ve come to like her too - the chicken hysteria I can do without, but she’s playing the game hard and I respect that.. I don’t want a floater like Reggie (sorry!) to win.. No winners by default like Trevor was - earn it!

I wish everyone still in the game as this show is screening, would shut the fuck up and get off twitter, and save their comments for their "exit interviews" and have whatever feuds they want to have on twitter et al, after the show is over for us, the viewing audience.
Absolutely 💯 % nailed it.

I’m unfortunately not watching it, not because I don’t think it’s enjoyable but mostly because I have family obligations and the seriously long episodes mean I’m stuffed the whole week trying to stay on top of things. If there were shorter episodes I would be able to keep on top of things or non essential episodes like we used to have, I loved that!

Unbelievable what’s going on really, some people need to just STFU. I’m shocked that Tim had such low sense as to bring up Amber Heard FFS. Learned his lesson hopefully

As a long time fan of both Tim and Estelle, I really hate how this has gone down.

Also agree with Tahan about the fake evictions. They really ruin the momentum of the show.
Especially with this format now, because in the last two weeks now we’ve had only one person going; Trevor (Wk4) & Sam (Wk5). It feels so long ago since we’ve seen them go. Also the fake evictions have so lacklustre. At least make us believe it wasn’t gonna happen.

And let's remember the falsely accused are victims too.

Anyway back on topic and Tahan speaking the truth again about fake evictions, though at least this one feels planned rather than a desperate attempt to save the evictee at the last minute.
yes at least you can tell with both the Hoh power and the 4 up for eviction that it was a planned thing this week. How many are saved may have depended on who ended up in the mainframe.

Ben Norris should be banned from any conversation imo. I don’t want to hear that name at all with current or future bb. Worst winner because it represents so much wrong. I gladly would have taken a boring winner over him. But look he is being given a platform. Though he had some sense not to let himself be brought into it. Tim needs to stop using that name and alluding to his name. If he is annoyed about the current situation then argue your point on that, so low to already have brought up past stuff but also to continue it. Just stop already.
I still don't get the Ben 12 hate. Even after 10 years, it's going on? He played the game pretty well, he said what he wanted in the house and was bold about situations (dude didn't hold back), and did I mention that he was downright hilarious? Sure, he wasn't perfect, but most BB housemates have some nastiness anyway (y'all need to watch 2008 season). And sometimes, for entertainment value, some cattiness is necessary in these shows.

It's a weird thing that he won, because most people here had unanimously disliked him since 2012. I think his fans are mostly in the offline world (if that makes sense). Anyway, to me Ben is like the Donald Trump of the Big Brother world. You either hate his guts or you love him. 😆

The editing is so fucking amateur.
Just caught up on last nights ep.
Estelle’s vote was shown along with everyone else’s (between Tara’s and Tully). Then Sonya reveals the tie. Then Estelle goes back to cast her vote to break the deadlock.
But we already know how Estelle voted.
Useless.

Last edited:
This is honestly the shit he is still posting… this stuff is beyone the game shit
Yeah this is a real low blow. He’s just trying to hurt you now. Tim doesn’t get to rewrite history just because he feels wronged by a comment made on Twitter. We all saw BB 2012. The bullying was real. This has just gotten nasty now.

Something that I thought was a bit ironic - the Depp lawyers have been doing the interview rounds in the last couple of days and have stated how important it was that one of their male lawyers NOT cross examine Heard. No one wants to see a privileged male verbally attack a female. It doesn’t matter what point is being made. The jury wouldn’t have liked it just like the viewers hated how Tim spoke to you in the eviction room last night. Sure he was actually performing for the other housemates and trying to further damage your reputation in the game but it was no fun for anyone to watch back.

I still don't get the Ben 12 hate. Even after 10 years, it's going on? He played the game pretty well, he said what he wanted in the house and was bold about situations (dude didn't hold back), and did I mention that he was downright hilarious? Sure, he wasn't perfect, but most BB housemates have some nastiness anyway (y'all need to watch 2008 season). And sometimes, for entertainment value, some cattiness is necessary in these shows.

It's a weird thing that he won, because most people here had unanimously disliked him since 2012. I think his fans are mostly in the offline world (if that makes sense). Anyway, to me Ben is like the Donald Trump of the Big Brother world. You either hate his guts or you love him. 😆
I can’t speak for everyone but I can talk for myself only in saying it was very obvious he used his popularity in the house to bully others. You’re right everyone has a nasty side however he used it under the guise of being “funny” to make others feel small or shamed them so much so other hms were gutless and followed his lead. He knew he had the leading voice and yet still wasn’t enough as he tried to undermine Estelle right to the end. It was so gross to watch personally. We all have a hm we disliked but him winning spotlighted him more than others unfortunately. Had he not won, maybe the dislike for him wouldn’t be as strong. In saying that he probably has changed and reflected for all I know but I’m only targeting that season when I speak

Will Estelle be contractually obliged to appear on Ben's podcast when she ultimately leaves the show?

Oh awesome. My dream alliance is Estelle and Aleisha. I haven't seen any channel 7 BBs till this one. Has there ever been an all girls alliance that has dominated a season?

Exactly, since Joel left Aleisha has played her own game. She would do well in Survivor, she's loyal and social as well as strategic.
The girl alliances somehow don’t survive or are overtaken by the dominating male personalities. Well that’s what I’ve seen from the newer bb shows. This year though it does seem that the girls have each other’s back more so

Will Estelle be contractually obliged to appear on Ben's podcast when she ultimately leaves the show?
That's an interesting thing.

As much as some complain of him I'm thinking he has grown and become more aware, so it would be a good thing if they could. I think he would be willing to and be able to keep it sensible if Estelle was willing to.

Back