Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
Good poll.. I almost started the thread 2 hours ago, but I just couldn't think of a good poll question ... So I thought best leave it for someone with an interesting topic & this one is.
I changed my vote - its hard to think who will take him on, but I thought Tully might...
The OG's (apart from Tim) are so pro OG, so it is an interesting question.
Tim is already telling the OG's that there is no more them & us, so he's openly suggesting they find different voting blocks but the OG's are somewhat dismissive of his comments and don't want to think along those lines.

Good poll.. I almost started the thread 2 hours ago, but I just couldn't think of a good poll question ... So I thought best leave it for someone with an interesting topic & this one is.
I changed my vote - its hard to think who will take him on, but I thought Tully might...
The OG's (apart from Tim) are so pro OG, so it is an interesting question.
Tim is already telling the OG's that there is no more them & us, so he's openly suggesting they find different voting blocks but the OG's are somewhat dismissive of his comments and don't want to think along those lines.
I could see Tully and Estelle working together to do this. I think to pull it off, they would have to get Reggie on side though, she'll be the most difficult to turn...

I voted Reggie.

While I think a plot of Estelle slaying the Tim dragon would be great. I suspect we'll get more of Reggie surprising us and being more clued into what is going on that she appears or acts most of the time.

I voted Reggie.

While I think a plot of Estelle slaying the Tim dragon would be great. I suspect we'll get more of Reggie surprising us and being more clued into what is going on that she appears or acts most of the time.
She's already winning, but I could totally see Reggie getting 100% of the final vote if she was to orchestrate this...

Edit: That's not a spoiler btw, it's just my opinion...

I voted Reggie.

I considered voting Reggie as well.

I voted Reggie.

Unfortunately I think Reggie is actually as slow as she portrays...

I don’t know. Yes she stuffed up last night. But apparently that comes from being close to Johnson. (Something we haven’t seen a lot of) and I’ve seen her coach Dave into some pretty good strategy. I think we should give her more credit.

I could see Tully and Estelle working together to do this. I think to pull it off, they would have to get Reggie on side though, she'll be the most difficult to turn...
Interestingly I first voted for Estelle, but she's been so staunch in her support for Tim I didn't think she'd be the first to knife him.. but maybe & yes, maybe together with Tully.. I also thought of Reggie too, she does appear to be somewhat off with the fairy's most of the time - she does have some gameplay that is starting to be shown.. such as last night when she was eavesdropping at the bedroom door to gather info on Gabbie..

So I thought too, that Reggie would be willing to knife Tim - but I don't think she will be the first OG to do it...

Last edited:
So it seems like there will be a snap eviction tonight. Based on Tullys reaction.. it seems Drew is leaving. Or maybe it’s Aleisha? Because Estelle swapped Tully with her and maybe Tully feels guilty that she’s going…even though she shouldn’t feel guilt! Interested to see how tonight will play out..

I hope Drew doesn’t go though. There’s so much potential for him to work with Tim..and if we only get two episodes with him on his own then evicted…just argh. But it does seem like Drew goes tonight…

If its Tully constantly crying then 99.9% Tim has something to do with it... I bet he stirs up Tully like he did with Estelle in last nights show. I think part of his gameplay is to target people who he can get flustered and then keep on going until they have a melt down. Then he twists it so nastily that either the person he's attacking &/or everyone else thinks it is their fault.
He did it with Dave a few episodes ago & Estelle last night - maybe it is his personality, he likes to torment people. He wanted to break up Sam & Drew just so he could have Drew to himself.

I think Big Brother hired the producers from MAFS and they are not only interested in drama, they actively promote it whenever a situation occurs that they can manipulate to cause friction or simply make it happen themselves such as showing Tim the secret file with the Hackers crap...

If its Tully constantly crying then 99.9% Tim has something to do with it... I bet he stirs up Tully like he did with Estelle in last nights show. I think part of his gameplay is to target people who he can get flustered and then keep on going until they have a melt down. Then he twists it so nastily that either the person he's attacking &/or everyone else thinks it is their fault.
He did it with Dave a few episodes ago & Estelle last night - maybe it is his personality, he likes to torment people. He wanted to break up Sam & Drew just so he could have Drew to himself.

Spot on. He creates a reaction, generally in a one or one interaction. Then steps back and tries to reframe it as a problem with the person to the rest of the group. Who are just sheep and he knows it.

Great poll that invites discussion! 😃

I chose Reggie. Her influence over the other OGs, particularly Dave, is increasing. She’s no dummy, but she has simple values, and she’s direct and lacking the duplicitousness of some of the others. She values loyalty and honesty and Tim’s machiavellian gameplay is alienating him from all the remaining OGs apart from Drew, so I think Reggie will see that he has to go. I love that she spoke of the insight she gains from listening and observing rather than trying to be a major player like Tim. That’s her strength, and Tim’s weakness. Reggie is completely underestimated.

Back