Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
Well damn! I got a call and missed most of the episode just as things got interesting I see.

I wonder if they considered casting any OGs with one of their kids as a newbie. Probably not a huge amount of original housemates to choose from who have kids old enough, especially as from around BB5 onwards they declared only single people made interesting housemates.

The dream casting of course would be the child of two housemates who met on Big Brother. As my interest in housemates disappears though the moment they walk out the door I've no idea if any of the classic showmances stood the test of time when they left the house
I would be down for this. Also for the value of seeing the hms live the normal life we did and seeing them change, sort of like seeing Layla grow up in so many ways. But yeah I’m not sure how many of them would have children that are adult aged. But imagine seeing people like hotdogs again but matured, or Kate (I wonder if her tongue is still as loose with a red wine), Camilla, Paul, even controversial one like Michael, dean, gosh so many hms. Just seeing them as parents if they are and how they are now.

I dont know who is friends with who outside of the house and who hooked up and didn’t. Though adding these elements to the house would also be entertaining.

Origin is on tonight so I have lost tv privileges 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah, society these days, mostly thanks the Internet, has gone to the dogs when it comes to grammar. "Should of", "off of", "It's a good read", "It's a good watch", incorrect use of "who" when "whom" should be used, and so on and so forth. My Dad is a right grammar nazi and he complains often about what he reads and hears. I accept that language does evolve over time ... but, there are some things which really can grate.
Is the internet the culprit? I think a lot of problems come from language via text as well as the decline in reading literature. We also speak to ohe another less & less so we don't hear what should be right rather than what sounds right. haha Glad to know I'm not the only grammar Nazi.

Yeah this was gross and I am not even going there, I don't need to.

100% it is like what he did with Dave. He is trying to setup me as a target so he is not.. So when I came down from HOH I would be the target....
If he was being my "friend" he would have kindly pulled me aside and explained. Jules and I were relying on Tim for the Johnson vote and he has systematically foiled every single plan I have made while fronting to me that he is playing with me.. I wouldn't have given a crap if he just said "dude I am not playing with you anymore like we were".

It is the exact narrative that Drew says. The words to the effect of " we are going to set her up".
It is interesting as Drew and I actually just know we are playing the villain against one another in the show and that is so okay...

Tonight is going to be worse and it is so on brand what is happening right now it makes me uncomfortable. Ahh shit happens.
Ugh, estelle has put up with too much shit from toxic people.

Aaaughrr! Shouldn‘t you of said you couldn‘t of cared less???
I can't believe I'm weighing in on this but.......
I think it should be "I could not care less" to keep it in the now.....because as you said it changes to past tense when using "couldn't"

Some BB content.....
Did not enjoy the show this week and, even worse, the Housemates didn't seem to either............

That tweet made me feel sick...seriously. WTF Tim?
And yet I was getting the flak back in 2013 when I was against Tim winning (people really worshipped his ass back then). Sure, he has that funny and mischievous side, but the dude never sat right with me. He's definitely not the best winner of the 9 era, IMO. It should've been Jade (but that's a whole different topic).

And yet I was getting the flak back in 2013 when I was against Tim winning (people really worshipped his ass back then). Sure, he has that funny and mischievous side, but the dude never sat right with me. He's definitely not the best winner of the 9 era, IMO. It should've been Jade (but that's a whole different topic).
You actually thought Jade should win? All she did was lay like a starfish and take it from Dick-Ed...
Tahan was the one who was robbed...

You actually thought Jade should win? All she did was lay like a starfish and take it from Dick-Ed...
Tahan was the one who was robbed...
Only if it were between Tim and Jade. I didn't look at the big picture. Wasn't a big fan of Tahan anyway. But then again, for me, 2013 was a mediocre season - And I know I'm in the minority here. The only interesting thing about it was Tully and Drew's relationship tbh. But mostly, Tully's outbursts. Heck, I think she should've won, but that never would have happened. 😂

Intriguing - why should it have (of?!) been Jade?

Back