Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I didn't like the misleading promo, with the "Are you jealous because you have a crush on Drew?" line supposedly being said to Tim, rather than to Gabbie.
Yes, and that would make more sense in the context of what we've been shown.
We have seen Tim being possessive of Drew and reacting with what could be interpreted as jealousy..
We have seen NOTHING of any interaction between Drew and Gabbie, not even the brother/sister thing she claimed.
If Sam had been saying it about Tim, it would be a rare moment of insight for her, rather than just making her look paranoid and entitled.

But the producers are trying to invent a narrative that didn't actually exist.

Last edited:
I didn't like the misleading promo, with the "Are you jealous because you have a crush on Drew?" line supposedly being said to Tim, rather than to Gabbie.
Creating false narratives like that, along with how they like to promote Tully, is so disrespectful and potentially dangerous, with no thought about the housemates being anything other than characters to script a story around rather than really people with real feelings and real relationships.

I thought that also, but almost immediately also thought, 'I wonder if it is Tim??' ... and the only reason I thought that is because of Big Brothers track record for distorting promos - well, actually the majority of reality TV these days - we also were fed bullshit promo's when Survivor is on..
I agree with you - but, these days, generally I doubt everything in promo's that suggests something without showing what it is they actually want you to think...
It's sad that they have to make promo's this way - I believe it only hurts their show. The firm followers will always watch, no matter what - but viewers who are not really 100% fans would probably change channel after being duped a few times...

I thought that also, but almost immediately also thought, 'I wonder if it is Tim??' ... and the only reason I thought that is because of Big Brothers track record for distorting promos - well, actually the majority of reality TV these days - we also were fed bullshit promo's when Survivor is on..
I agree with you - but, these days, generally I doubt everything in promo's that suggests something without showing what it is they actually want you to think...
It's sad that they have to make promo's this way - I believe it only hurts their show. The firm followers will always watch, no matter what - but viewers who are not really 100% fans would probably change channel after being duped a few times...
Meanwhile they have no qualms about posting blatant spoilers in the EPG. :rolleyes:

Creating false narratives like that, along with how they like to promote Tully, is so disrespectful and potentially dangerous, with no thought about the housemates being anything other than characters to script a story around rather than really people with real feelings and real relationships.
Yes. They particularly threw Tully under the bus, inventing a whole false narrative of her being mortified by him having a new girlfriend, and still being in love with him.
If Tully hadn't clarified herself that she has moved on and is in a happy relationship, they would happily have left that little detail out.

Yeah, I thought that was Tim too, and surprised to see it directed at Gabbie.
Concerning Drew Big Brother 2022 is the crush healing season for many of us.
Oh yeah. What once I thought was a relatively cool fun nice guy is now coming across as grumpy, rude and irritable, and from the things I read from Estelle and Lulu on twitter he did quite a bit more that would have portrayed him as even worse that they've seemingly cut from view. Have to wonder how his journey would be going this time around if he didn't meet Sam.
It would be hard to beat the Germans at this record as their season 5 lasted just over 1 year in the house :eek:
Wowwww. I never knew they ran it for over a year. Kinda would have thought people needed to get back to their own real lives. I'd like to have seen them do it here. Would have been interesting.

Wowwww. I never knew they ran it for over a year. Kinda would have thought people needed to get back to their own real lives. I'd like to have seen them do it here. Would have been interesting.
Technically series 6 was meant to be a continuous series that would run forever.

Back