Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 12 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Trevor's shock eviction from the house?

• Good!

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
…I’d love to see either Drew / Sam / Dave or that newbie James Bond guy to go tonight… Drew because he’s being a traitorous turd… Sam because she’s being the ‘Bonny’ to Drew’s ‘Clyde’… Dave because he’s been a traitor before because he‘s just plain fucking stupid and that James Bond newbie because he is so ‘up’ himself to think that he can play at the ‘I’ve never heard or seen Big Brother’ shit and that the housemates are THAT fucking stupid and simple minded that they would swallow that shit!…(either will do please in whatever order so I thought that I’ld put my order in early to avoid the rush)… thanking you in advance… 😬… cheers.

Why does it feel so much longer than two weeks and a day since this premiered? We've only had 11 episodes thus far, yet it feels like this has been getting dragged out and it's been over a month since it started.

…I’d love to see either Drew / Sam / Dave or that newbie James Bond guy to go tonight… Drew because he’s being a traitorous turd… Sam because she’s being the ‘Bonny’ to Drew’s ‘Clyde’… Dave because he’s been a traitor before because he‘s just plain fucking stupid and that James Bond newbie because he is so ‘up’ himself to think that he can play at the ‘I’ve never heard or seen Big Brother’ shit and that the housemates are THAT fucking stupid and simple minded that they would swallow that shit!…(either will do please in whatever order so I thought that I’ld put my order in early to avoid the rush)… thanking you in advance… 😬… cheers.
It should be a House Nomination episode, Sticky, so no Eviction till tomorrow.

My prediction is that in the next few episodes we will see a shake up of alliances where Tim aligns with newbies. My guess is Alicia, Johnson, and Tarras with Reggie in the mix too. I don’t see the other OG’s lasting much longer…
Why does it say I’m a new member when I’ve been using this website for 15 years at least 😂

I would've killed to see her on this season. Crap pre-recorded format aside, could they have not at least given us Vesna?!
Vesna is one of my absolute faves from the original run. She has that same ‘x’ factor (for lack of a better term) that Reg also has. She was fucked over by the Logan advantage though. It was much harder for a female to beat a male pot plant back then. I don’t know how Vesna would have gone in this format though. Like Estelle, the viewers kept Vesna safe. I would have much preferred they bring her back over Trev, Drew or Layla.

I like others have some good polls to share, but unfortunately Gayspie has to start the thread at 2am so, like Kaz stated "He has bragging rights for starting the thread" ... I mean, why???????????? Maybe small penis syndrome or whatever it is?? & one problem is that when the same person starts thread every day their poll becomes so lame & boring...

I'm not going to stay up or wake up at 2am just to start a forum thread, but I can do something else...

So I am going to boycott all of Gayspies polls - feel free to join me
I don't know any of you well enough to have an opinion, but I do love how passionate you all are. No fence sitters lol

The guy who has been interviewing these Big Brother contestants (Rob McKnight's buddy) must be bit naive as the one thing all the eliminated housemates have been saying in their exit press has been what is being portrayed on the show is NOT what was happening in the house and Trevor said it sucks you don't see any bonding between the housemates even in this new version of the format as that is still happening as we know from what Estelle has said on Twitter and here that her, Tully and Gabbie are super tight yet they don't show us how that happened in the first place. I would accept this format if it was live and we had live feeds or bring a show exclusive to 7Plus like Uplate or something extra to get to know the housemates properly. We're in week 4 and apart from the OGs, we barely know anything about these people and find it funny Rob McKnight continues to say it's the best big brother ever when the ratings are low, people are sick of production rigging, nothing is genuine in this pre recorded format and you get a bunch of housemates who have to go to their social media to explain the story. Plus the challenges are NOT equal as they just rely on brute strength and the same type of people are winning them every single time!

Trevor said it sucks you don't see any bonding between the housemates
I put "HMs sunbathing" in the bingo as a joke, because we're so unlikely to see that like we did in the Ten days.

we barely know anything about these people and find it funny Rob McKnight continues to say it's the best big brother ever
He needs to keep Seven onside so he gets the preview advantage. And if he's really lucky maybe they'll offer him a gig producing promos.

I like others have some good polls to share, but unfortunately Gayspie has to start the thread at 2am so, like Kaz stated "He has bragging rights for starting the thread" ... I mean, why???????????? Maybe small penis syndrome or whatever it is?? & one problem is that when the same person starts thread every day their poll becomes so lame & boring...

I'm not going to stay up or wake up at 2am just to start a forum thread, but I can do something else...

So I am going to boycott all of Gayspies polls - feel free to join me
You snooze you lose (my year 6 teacher's favorite saying)!

…evenin’ all… I’m dying to see the shit hitting the fan tonight… **keeps strumming fingers waiting in excited anticipation **… cheers.

Back