Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 12 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Trevor's shock eviction from the house?

• Good!

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
This confirms what we were suspecting - he put Sam up to move her and Drew away from the OG’s and orchestrated Trevor’s removal to fracture the .............................................
It’ll be interesting to see what happens between Tim and Estelle because she’s made a lot of organic connections with the other side (Gabbie, Lulu, Taras) and is close to Tully and Reg but is at odds with Drew.
Great summation. I also agree

This confirms what we were suspecting - he put Sam up to move her and Drew away from the OG’s and orchestrated Trevor’s removal to fracture the voting bloc. He’s now caused the alienation of Dave (who played right into Tim’s hands). He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago and created ties with Joel. Estelle blew that plan up when she nommed the Js. Tim subtlety called Estelle out in front of the group for her move. He’s continually needling Tully. He’s playing really hard but many of the other housemates aren’t noticing yet. His lack of loyalty will piss some viewers off but he IS keeping it entertaining for us.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens between Tim and Estelle because she’s made a lot of organic connections with the other side (Gabbie, Lulu, Taras) and is close to Tully and Reg but is at odds with Drew.
Dang, I don't think it's that huge extent. He was getting annoyed with Sam for some of the reasons he used to get annoyed with Tully. He wanted his playing buddy back. Though Sam and Drew I think are sucking faces a lot more than Tully and Drew did, and so all the sucking faces are more annoying.

I also don't think he was the main reason Trevor went up. I think Dave put him up because in his thinking 'everyone loves Trevor it won't matter him going up at all'. Plus we also saw how much of Dave's previous votes differed to other OGs at times with Reg even getting mad.

I hope his post doesn't mean as bad news as some do think it do. Ok maybe Dave probably does go sometime soon but I think Tully, Reg and Estelle do have strong roots with others as well.

Sorry my partner and I got covid pretty bad, been dealing with that.
Oh that sucks. Hope you’re both on the mend. I thought I had covid this week, turned out to be influenza A. There’s so many things going around atm. Get better soon!

Sorry my partner and I got covid pretty bad, been dealing with that.
Oh no, sorry, I was just joking ofc. Hope you're both feeling better. Between Covid and some nasty flus there's a lot going around. Take care.

Back