Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
Not going to happen. Christina is going to win.
She is too smug and has an inflated ego and was already evicted previously. Surely the audience aren’t low IQ enough to vote for her?

Seriously if we had the public vote involved the entire season we could have had someone like Tilly in the final 3 instead, she actually deserved it.

Amelia Fisk sucks as a producer.

She is too smug and has an inflated ego and was already evicted previously. Surely the audience aren’t low IQ enough to vote for her?

Seriously if we had the public vote involved the entire season we could have had someone like Tilly in the final 3 instead, she actually deserved it.

How is she smug?

Big Brother audiences usually are low IQ. So they would be stupid enough to vote for her.

Teenybopper voters might vote for her because she's pretty? But they might vote for Marley because he's also quite pretty when he takes his shirt off.

…yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!… the fucker is finally gone, thankyou thankyou thankyou Ari!… you finally did what so many people couldn’t… you are my hero!… and…. (I’ve gotta say it)… “and stay out Danny!… make sure that you hit your head on the way out!”… **slams door**… I’m sooooo happy!… cheers.

Back