Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 26 Discussion (16 June, 7:30pm)

Which housemate do you want returned to the house?

• Total voters
As long as Angry Adrianna and Smug Christina don’t make the final 3, than I‘m happy.
They are the only two I’d be happy to see win it. Adriana is the only housemate with genuine integrity it seems and Christina hasn’t been afraid to go against the tide and is usually butting heads with the most unlikeable housemates which says something.

I've watched every season of BB Australia. In my opinion, that random jewel in a box crap was one of the worst episodes ever. How unfair to make it random like that. At least the white room gave a prize for leaving. I felt no suspense at all watching that. None. I felt so sorry for Tilly. I would have also felt so sorry for Ari had it been him. That was just cruel. Game of chance? You could have done the same thing by tossing a coin. What bullshit that was. A horrible way to have to leave the house.

I don't think my memory is that bad, but I had virtually no recollection of most of those past housemates, apart from the non-event of Christina's cling-on, Jess, Katie and Mary, plus Melissa and Nick from what seems like last century.
I'll have to take their word for it that the others actually existed.

Tilly said this on instagram - The moment I picked up the box I knew it was heavier you could see it in my face, I knew the diamond was in there
Just another reason that charade sucked big time, the evictee obviously would know they're out as soon as they picked up the box - cause DERRRR it's heavier - why not put a painted image of a diamond on the bottom of the glass box instead... Imagine the expense of all those mirrors, the setting up of that room, the cost in labour for workers to spend days setting up that area - and it all came down to a virtual toss of a coin :rolleyes::bang:

There was a multitude of games they could have played to give either one a chance to re-enter... Even guess how many mirrors are in the room would have had some slight element of using your brain, rather than simple chance.

I would have liked BB to really F*** with the house and say 'The HM's have to cast a vote for who comes back' but then twist it again and then give the power to that person to nominate three for a snap eviction or nominate someone to swap with them in the mirror room. I mean it's anything goes in BB this decade - although coin flips are somewhat the dregs of the barrel when it comes to selecting an eviction process :cool:

Bring back Tilly, pissed off, she has been one bright sparki during this dull dank show
How many evictions has sj had?
I enjoyed watching Tilly and Danny everyone else is rather boring
Seemed very unfair how she went

Give her a spot on vip, she has earned it
And if all they have is trashy rtv people from elsewhere, Tilly would be more interesting than some nobody from
Vanderpump whatever it is😊

Bring back Tilly, pissed off, she has been one bright sparki during this dull dank show
How many evictions has sj had?
I enjoyed watching Tilly and Danny everyone else is rather boring
Seemed very unfair how she went

Give her a spot on vip, she has earned it
And if all they have is trashy rtv people from elsewhere, Tilly would be more interesting than some nobody from
Vanderpump whatever it is😊
Disagree.

I am betting on Jax cheating on his wife in there. 😂

Don't read if you haven't seen Wednesday's episode!! This contains a spoiler regarding the outcome!!!

Is it possible the mirror room was rigged with the intention to try to get Tilly back in the house?
The gem was on the side of the the room that Ari was on, perhaps producers/Big Brother were hoping they would each take boxes just from the side they were standing on.. But Tilly chose a box from the side Ari was on.
Not all boxes were opened, there could have been several boxes with gems in them, we would never know...

If we are going to get into conspiracy theories, what if producers told Ari which box the gem was in so he didn’t choose it? Nothing is known with this prerecorded format… Not that it matters anyway.

It seems he does have more screen time and more advantages than the other contestants (he has a YouTube channel) perhaps he was approached by channel seven to be on the show to stir up trouble or cause drama...
I think it is rigged for SJ too...
Lol, I seem to be in a conspiracy type of mood tonight! :)

I think this season of big brother it's more conspiracy facts than consipracy theories.

Wow, I hadn't heard that...
I actually thought Tilly seemed nice, real and genuine, I don't think she even needed an edit to help her.
I liked her idea of "act silly play smart" she was the only one who kept her word when given.
I thought she would have made top three.
But Ari is funny, even if it is an act, he does keep the show entertaining and he does make me laugh
It's on So Dramatic's latest podcast. Don't listen if you don't want spoilers though! I think Tilly is awesome with or without the edit but I guess they made sure to give her the screen time she deserved. Ari has grown on me a lot, and as you said is so entertaining. I read in an interview he said that they showed his bubbly side but he was actually very controlling and vindictive. I guess the producers decide what sides of the housemates we see!

Back