Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 26 Discussion (16 June, 7:30pm)

Which housemate do you want returned to the house?

• Total voters
Danny says it’s becoming uncomfortable for other housemates as well, trying to guilt trip Adriana for distancing herself from him just seems a little off
Yeah I found that off putting too. It invalidates a persons feelings in order to control the situation. Watching this happen in my life growing up and into my early adult life, I get triggers from it.

It all just seems to be so scripted to me.... This basketball type challenge was made for Marley so he wins $10K and he as well as the voting public doesn't feel too bad cause when he gets evicted it will be a real one and not a fake eviction. Cause the script is already written for who wins :cool: :biggrin:

It all just seems to be so scripted to me.... This basketball type challenge was made for Marley so he wins $10K and he as well as the voting public doesn't feel too bad cause when he gets evicted it will be a real one and not a fake eviction. Cause the script is already written for who wins :cool: :biggrin:

Evicted??? Lol.

tenor.gif

…Marley is wearing a basketball T-shirt… he wins the basketball challenge… hmmmmm!… cheers.

Back