Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 25 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

Who should win Celebrity Apprentice?

• Ross

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Shaynna

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
How else would Danny learn the tactic of visiting the diary room so much?
CarefulHarmoniousDromaeosaur-size_restricted.gif

Adriana was stupid to trust Danny in the first place. So now she's decided to come to life? A bit late in the game for that.

Has anything been said on podcasts of social media about entertainment in these solo isolation rooms? Are they given entertainment we don't see? Even for a few days, that is torture. I assume there has to be stuff not included.

Oh no! Danny said it's hard for him to believe Tilly has left. CONFIRMATION he has a secret phone to the producers!!!
1623770092720.jpeg

Adriana didn't think through her noms. Thought she'd just be able to dictate how people vote as if she had all the power. Now just upset to find out she didn't.

I bet she's the next to be evicted.

Because they ignored repeated warnings not to flood threads with multiple consecutive posts that weren't always on topic. As someone who generally reads the episode threads after the episode airs such posts were making the threads very difficult to read.

Anyway, back on topic...

Another reason for decline in page numbers of daily episode threads is because it is university exams season at the moment too.

Adriana didn't think through her noms. Thought she'd just be able to dictate how people vote as if she had all the power. Now just upset to find out she didn't.

Agree. It was interesting to see her in the diary room after Ari's departure, upset and angry that Ari got voted out. Ummm, you put him in that chair dear. You cannot complain when someone that you(!) put in to the chair, got the votes and got kicked out. If you didn't want him out, then you shouldn't have put him in that position.

The word "trust" gets thrown around in that house a lot. But, in the BB house, the definition of that word changes.

"Trust (BB definition): A word used to convey to fellow housemates that you are reliable, truthful and will help them get further if they also help you too; when, in reality, that's not the case at all and you will simply stab them in the back as soon as the moment suits you."

Last edited:
Just rewatched last nights episode, Ari’s walk out was epic.
Tilly looked a little evil when she said “so glad it’s you”

They need to let someone other than Amelia take over being in charge of the show for that to happen.
Sure Amelia carries some of the burden for the mess that is BBAU these days… That said I stand behind the opinion that Seven are the driving force this mess. I wouldn’t be shocked if they had a representative onsite micromanaging every detail.

Last edited:
Back