Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 25 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

Who should win Celebrity Apprentice?

• Ross

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Shaynna

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
I would totally want to be friends with Tim!

I don’t know if they still are, but Tim and Tahan were still friends out of the bb house. If she could be friends with him then I don’t doubt he was a good person. Same for Danny, Tilly does seem to adore him and so do others it seems so I don’t think he is a bad person at all. If anything Tim and Danny are charismatic and must give you genuine conversation. I’m just over the interference, that has nothing to do with the hms likeability
Oh I totally want to be Tim’s friend outside of the house. I just think in the house he was too chaotic and would have driven me insane if I was a fellow HM.

I think the only ones I would get along with if I was inside the house would be Sid, Marley and SJ. Others would annoy me in one way or another. 😂

Thinking about who as a person would get on my nerves in the house this year... I think Jess and Katie. Their pretend nice would drive me up the wall. I would be feeling that little click going in me if they just acted all innocent and friendly. Danny at least I know is crazy but still isn’t pretending. What you see is what you get with him.

I honestly don’t mind Danny, it’s the constant bb interference that I don’t like or the fact we see little of the other hms since production decides what we would like to see. Sometimes I like the confrontational characters, other times I like boring conversations between the hms. I’d rather I have the choice to make up my mind on what is boring or not

I would totally want to be friends with Tim!

I don’t know if they still are, but Tim and Tahan were still friends out of the bb house. If she could be friends with him then I don’t doubt he was a good person. Same for Danny, Tilly does seem to adore him and so do others it seems so I don’t think he is a bad person at all. If anything Tim and Danny are charismatic and must give you genuine conversation. I’m just over the interference, that has nothing to do with the hms likeability

Daniel isn't charasmatic.

Oh I totally want to be Tim’s friend outside of the house. I just think in the house he was too chaotic and would have driven me insane if I was a fellow HM.
I def would be thinking he is crazy (especially with his rock obsession 😆) and def would drive me crazy too. It’s always the eccentric players with their quirks that seem to make good viewing though, that is a credit to them

I think the only ones I would get along with if I was inside the house would be Sid, Marley and SJ. Others would annoy me in one way or another. 😂
Early on SJ would have been a no for me. The tofu thing would have been annoying, but the later SJ is so much more easy going

I hope it’s Ari that returns and he aligns with Adriana and Christina to take out or at least challenge Marley, Danny and SJ. I enjoyed Danny targeting the bigger and more poisonous snakes (the disgusting Katie and Jess), but I hope he misses out on a top 3 finish now. Adriana and Christina are the only likeable players left.

I have to disagree with that. He is to me and many others too. He has this audaciousness about him but yet the hms are drawn to him and genuinely seem to enjoy his banter (I have come to dislike this word because it was so overly used in the uk shows, but it’s the only word I can think of atm)

Stockholm syndrome most likely

I hope it’s Ari that returns and he aligns with Adriana and Christina to take out or at least challenge Marley, Danny and SJ. I enjoyed watching Danny target the bigger and more poisonous snakes (disgusting Katie and Jess), but I hope he misses out on a top 3 finish now. Adriana and Christina are the only likeable players left.

You mean the..

Final 3 😂
?

I hope it’s Ari that returns and he aligns with Adriana and Christina to take out or at least challenge Marley, Danny and SJ. I enjoyed watching Danny target the bigger and more poisonous snakes (disgusting Katie and Jess), but I hope he misses out on a top 3 finish now. Adriana and Christina are the only likeable players left.
I take you haven’t seen the spoiler thread with top three announced

Oh, what a cockup. I like SJ but that was a dumb move, telegraphing her allegiance to Marley over all the others. And also dumb of Adriane to put up Ari as a safe/'squeeze' vote when they had Sid sitting around to go in that spot. Also dumb for them to target SJ in that kneejerk fashion as payback, and not instead get Marley the challenge winner threat out while they had him in pole position to do just that. And finally, dumb move by Danny to out his new allegiance like that. Christ.

Oh, what a cockup. I like SJ but that was a dumb move, telegraphing her allegiance to Marley over all the others. And also dumb of Adriane to put up Ari as a safe/'squeeze' vote when they had Sid sitting around to go in that spot. Also dumb for them to target SJ in that kneejerk fashion as payback, and not instead get Marley the challenge winner threat out while they had him in pole position to do just that. And finally, dumb move by Danny to out his new allegiance like that. Christ.

But is it dumb when we know how it will all play out in the end? I see it as mastery now.

Back