Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 23 Discussion (9 June, 7:30pm)

What should this poll be about?

• Big Brother

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Australian Idol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survivor

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Celebrity Apprentice

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Supermarkets

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Favourite KFC meal

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Mixed

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
"I've got four words for you. High milage, low rent." - Gina Liano
7 words can be good if used with thought and effect.
giphy.gif

Unfortunately I'm hearing people outside of this forum, and original BB fans people actually like him.
As in people who have just srarted watching.
I have two friends who have never watched before and they are loving the whole show. I can't get it through to them that 20 years ago it was great, and now it's Shit.
So, if any of these new watchers are prepared to spend money on voting, who knows!

Voting is free via the website, no money needed.

Unfortunately I'm hearing people outside of this forum, and original BB fans people actually like him.
As in people who have just srarted watching.
I have two friends who have never watched before and they are loving the whole show. I can't get it through to them that 20 years ago it was great, and now it's Shit.
So, if any of these new watchers are prepared to spend money on voting, who knows!

I think he'd have my vote at the moment.

So the two producers favourites got nominated so again there was a twist to ensure none of the nominees were evicted?

It's literally every time they are up for eviction or look like getting nominated. For a show which now promotes itself as an eviction every episode it feels like they've had more episodes without evictions.

So the two producers favourites got nominated so again there was a twist to ensure none of the nominees were evicted?

It's literally every time they are up for eviction or look like getting nominated. For a show which now promotes itself as an eviction every episode it feels like they've had more episodes without evictions.

Not exactly.

Housemates were made aware prior to the nominations challenge that it was to compete for an advantage in the game and that no one would be evicted. Daniel won it and then nominated Marley and SJ as he thought SJ would win the vote.

No, no one was nominated for eviction. Danny won the nominations challenge and got to choose 2 more people to go up with him to be in the running to win an advantage.

So SJ is married. Didn't she harp on early on in a sob piece about how hard it is in the house that she lives alone. As 28 Days would be asking, "What's the deal?"

Hope not. For me he would be the least likeable winner since Ben.

Voting for the "most likable winner" has been the downfall of the Big Brother format.

It ends up with people saving boring-ass housemates in evictions. Winners who are voted in because they, "seem alright." Not supporting people who play the game and are entertaining. Those that coast through to the end.

So SJ is married. Didn't she harp on early on in a sob piece about how hard it is in the house that she lives alone. As 28 Days would be asking, "What's the deal?"
She is married, and she lives in a house of her own on her own. I think a lot of women would prefer that setup.

Back