Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 23 Discussion (9 June, 7:30pm)

What should this poll be about?

• Big Brother

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Australian Idol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survivor

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Celebrity Apprentice

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Supermarkets

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Favourite KFC meal

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Mixed

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Tbh I’m not sure but someone like Carrie Bickmore would be good I think. Quick to reply or rebuttal, witty, likeable (well I find her likeable). But someone like her would be good I think.
Athena x.
Her counterpoint of astral nonsense would balance perfectly with this scripted nonsense.

I think Lisa Oldfield would be a good choice.
turf.gif

Carrie is not intimidating though. I think she's too warm and friendly. I think a cold woman who isn't afraid to embrace the bitch persona would be great.
I didn’t think about the ruthless part as much. I guess Carrie is warm but she doesn’t seem like a pushover either. I think she could hold her own. There isn’t a lot of cold personalities in the media so there isn’t much choice for me. Everyone wants to be the funny one or seem extremely serious

I didn’t think about the ruthless part as much. I guess Carrie is warm but she doesn’t seem like a pushover either. I think she could hold her own. There isn’t a lot of cold personalities in the media so there isn’t much choice for me. Everyone wants to be the funny one or seem extremely serious

They should stick to the facts instead of trying to be comedians!

Back