Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 22 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Should "revengeful" be allowed as a word?

• Yes

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Mixed

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
...evenin’ all... you all may be either surprised or relieved or even ‘mixed’ about it... but tonight I have no rant... the promos have not got to me so far enough to warrant one... (I don’t even feel ‘revengeful’ towards Danny at the moment believe it or not)... I know... I know... you’re thinking that maybe... is Sticky mellowing in his old age?... did he ‘get laid’ today?... has he won the Lottery?... have Karl Stiffynodick and ‘Koshie‘ finally been sacked from Channels 9 and 7 respectively?... why is he such in a good mood?...

...well... I’ve had a beautiful day tending to my growing amount of 21 Bonsai plants that I've so far created... a snip of a branch here... a snip of a branch there... just such a peaceful day outright... ahhhhhh!... such a nice place of mind... so!... there you go... that’s why there is no rant today...

...anyway... I can’t promise that I’ll have no rant when the show is on tonight but I will try and be as calm and peaceful and optimistic about the show as my good friend Bleachy_dude (how he doesn’t crack and lose it I have no idea... he’s like the Richie Cunningham from ‘Happy Days’ on this forum)... so cool all the time lol!... anyway... on with the show... cheers.

Last edited:
He was feeling vengeful, but then he managed to let it go. Later he reconsidered and now he's feeling revengeful.

But I still voted no.
And now he is full of revenge.
Why did I vote yes?
Maybe i was revengeful, or was I full of revenge?
I'd say the latter. BUT, after a wee Google, revengeful is there as a word .

Good evening all

I don’t usually watch the show live so read the comments much later.
I know Danny isn’t popular here but to me he’s a great HM. Didn’t like SJ or Ari at the start but they now add some spice to the mix, so a mixed lot 😂

I don’t hear the good old pot plant phrase we used to use for boring HMs.
Are the floaters the new pot plants? In Ari’s case no. Sid and other Alex yes.

I didn't watch last night live as I couldn't be bothered in all honesty. I'm just not feeling it anymore.
Watched it today and it was so shit watching it without the commentary from everyone here, so I'm back from my boycott.

I didn't watch last night live as I couldn't be bothered in all honesty. I'm just not feeling it anymore.
Watched it today and it was so shit watching it without the commentary from everyone here, so I'm back from my boycott.

I was a bit like that last night. I had too many distractions but felt it easier to just watch it, then fell asleep at the most crucial part.
Oh well. Just texting in the ads, or I have to rewatch the next day anyway.

SJ might be one of the worst players in BB. She literally got protected by production twice and has been nominated 7 times lol
I do wonder what the public would think of her, partly due to that, in the end? Have they made her the underdog?

Back