Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
That would be MATES. And obviously people of unsurpassed taste! Either that or they too live in the sticks. Haha!

Ohhh, another one has joined your ranks overnight! My sincerest apologies haha!

Coles catching Woolies too. This poll has taken a very unexpected turn.

I go to Coles more than Woolies, although Woolies probably has a better range. Just used to the coles and it's a whole 4 minutes closer to me.

Aldi, I just don't like the process of buying your groceries there.

One thing I think Coles does better than Woolworths is that their shopping baskets are usually much cleaner. Often when I go to Woolworths their baskets are often dirty and covered in grime with food scraps stuck to the bottom.

...I think the highlight of the episode for me was seeing the seething look that Mary gave SJ when she didn’t pick HER to be the deputy to her sheriff lol!... what would’ve really pissed her off was that she totally expected SJ to pick her as a natural partner as a right of passage because they were both the ‘oldies’ of the group and that they were together in the attic... (even though Mary was sacrificing SJ in her vote to keep Marley in)... and her picking Danny of all people made it even more gobsmacking for her... that glaring seething look was pure gold to me lol!... (could someone please do a screen capture of it and I will forever love you!... lol!)... cheers.
I re-watched the last bit tonight, and all I could get was this shot. I remembered her looking even more pissed off, but not the case.

20210603_183047.jpg

One thing I think Coles does better than Woolworths is that their shopping baskets are usually much cleaner. Often when I go to Woolworths their baskets are often dirty and covered in grime with food scraps stuck to the bottom.
Is this a Big Brother forum or is this a supermarket comparison forum?

I re-watched the last bit tonight, and all I could get was this shot. I remembered her looking even more pissed off, but not the case.

View attachment 56828
That’s pretty much her rest face. Her eyes get a bit bigger when in imminent danger but that’s about it. To be honest I’m really disappointed in the greek mama, I thought we would get a whole lot more from her. We don’t even get a sense of humor!

Get rid of her she doesn’t deserve to be so far in the game. Her “old crone” spot of the show has lapsed, SJ is much better at it.

Can we start using the word "goat" on this show now ? Is Mary a 🐐?

I wonder who the housemates perceived as goats in the house. It must be difficult because you don't know how the audience will perceive you all months into the future. And the person you may think is a goat turns out to be a much loved reality TV star by the audience.

Back