Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 18 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

What's your opinion of this season?

• Best ever

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Watchable

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Unwatchable

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Worst ever

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Is it the pressure of having to pack your bags while the bitch behind the counter FLINGS your groceries at you?
Because I also find that semi traumatic. Worth it for the chocolate chip cookies though.
This is so Aldi lol. And the one chap who is a bit overly curious how our day has been going and what we have been up to.. He wants details!

Well thank goodness I’ll never have to watch Brenton and Christina have an incredibly inane discussion accompanied by *that* piano music again. Where is 2 x speed when you need it?

A bit exhausted to be honest of Danny always being BB’s pet. Why can’t he get Charlotte or Sid or someone else to do these challenges again? Simply asking someone to come to the diary room is not a lottery BB you fool.

I remember telling Colombo that Tilly would be Kieran 2.0 and now I have pie on
my face!!

Idiotic nomination methods as usual.
Let's put up the two who most people agree on, and one who no one seems to want out, as a safe vote.
There is no such thing as a safe vote, especially when the options are one out of three.

Well thank goodness I’ll never have to watch Brenton and Christina have an incredibly inane discussion accompanied by *that* piano music again. Where is 2 x speed when you need it?

A bit exhausted to be honest of Danny always being BB’s pet. Why can’t he get Charlotte or Sid or someone else to do these challenges again? Simply asking someone to come to the diary room is not a lottery BB you fool.

I remember telling Colombo that Tilly would be Kieran 2.0 and now I have pie on
my face!!
haha there are worse things than being pied

7 38 am my time
Going to watch BBaus episode 18 w/o commercials & reading the comments here from start to finish
Cheers for the ever witty banter
HAHAHA
Danny & his ballsack
happy he isn't asked to tea bag anyone lolol

Last edited:
Interesting little interview with Brenton on Mike and Reggie’s Show Show last night. Starts at around 1hr58mins.

Gives me some hope they Brenton / Christina was actually genuine.
Also I stand by my pre-show opinion of Brenton, seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Interesting little interview with Brenton on Mike and Reggie’s Show Show last night. Starts at around 1hr58mins.

Gives me some hope they Brenton / Christina was actually genuine.
Also I stand by my pre-show opinion of Brenton, seems like a genuinely nice guy.
(cough) 4 pm here (was up at 4 am watching episode)
I think...I'm too tired to understand what the 3 of them are saying...perhaps it's my fleeting grasp of their um accents?

There's something about his voice that is really grating.

It was at least presented as if BB called anyone to the diary room and Danny went. It honestly may just be that he's more active in going and getting the random chance of being chose.

Or it's manipulated to seem like that to the viewer.

I also would suspect there's probably also missions that don't make the edit for being boring.

There's something about his voice that is really grating.

It was at least presented as if BB called anyone to the diary room and Danny went. It honestly may just be that he's more active in going and getting the random chance of being chose.

Or it's manipulated to seem like that to the viewer.

I also would suspect there's probably also missions that don't make the edit for being boring.

His voice does sound a bit whiny. But I actually think Christina had the more annoying voice with her vocal fry.

Back