Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 18 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

What's your opinion of this season?

• Best ever

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Watchable

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Unwatchable

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Worst ever

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Let's hope it doesn't take a whole week to vote one person off this time...
Thank you for starting this thread.
For me it’s not the best watch ever, but it’s more than watchable. It’s enjoyable 😁
I am in awe of your boundless enthusiasm, bleachy. If we have BBBA Awards again you should get a gong for that.

I never want you guys to stop posting here, I love chatting with you all each episode. It certainly helps feel like it’s more like it used to be, there’s no other show I chat with people like on the same level as this.

In terms of my ‘boundless enthusiasm’ 🤣 I just legitimately enjoy it. Not to say I like it better than the original format at all, I just don’t think we will ever see the original format return (as much as I’d love to be wrong), I just don’t think the networks would get from it what they need out of a stripped RTV these days.

If I didn’t like it, I simply wouldn’t watch it.
I thought I might enjoy MAFS, started watching it when it first started, really disliked, stopped watching after a couple of episodes and have never watched another episode since. I wouldn’t put myself through that.

I just actually like it. For me, it’s like survivor in a house, and I don’t see that as a negative… but it harkens back enough to the original with a BB voice with personality / Diary Room etc. Yes it’s has its downsides, it’s formulaic and manipulated. But so is every RTV these days, so I either enjoy it and watch it (Big Brother, Celeb Apprentice, Love Island, The Block, The Circle), or I don’t enjoy therefore I don’t watch (MAFS, MasterChef, Bachelor, Farmer)

...”welcome to hell week!... you will be pushed to your limits... mentally... physically... and emotionally”...
who?... us as viewers or the housemates?... trust me... as viewers... we already have been for quite a few weeks now Big Brother!... believe me!... we already have sunshine!... cheers.

Hope we at least see Brenton and Christina's romance grow for as long as they were both in there. I think they're a more interesting couple than Sophie and Chad from last season.

Not much of a romance if she has someone on the outside.

...evenin’ all... are we ready for the ”THE GREATEST LOVE STORY IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!... part whatever the fuck it is”?... I’m beside myself (trust me... it’s not a pretty sight) with excitement... um... yeah!... cheers.

Back